• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwadma

i have re:com but it is of the wrong country well i guess i will get a preowned ps2 real cheap now since ps3
EDIT i have the game boy versian aswell but i saved reverse rebirth for RE:com

Last edited:
Qwadma I suggest editing your post with no one liners, but if that's 2 lines, then forgive me, but add punctuation marks.

What new types of heartless would you like to see in BBS?

Again Human Heartless ( Any KH BBS developers out there readin this, do this!) And I like the idea of mushrooms coming. XD The black ones were challenging for me

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
Thank you for the tips Pokenicks! (Although it is late for weeks cause I'm trying to defeat him with your information) But at the end, I defeat him at lv 95 without your information. I also managed to defeat the last session, and my Gummi route completion was 68% while the journal is 98%.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Gah...seems the club's dying a little. I blame myself, jusy haven't had the time to go on...

To revive activity, here's a new topic to discuss:

Out of the three main characters of BBS (Terra, Aqua & Ven), who is your favourite one?
In my opinion, Terra looks so awesome, especially at the end of the BBS trailer =D He kinda reminds me of Sora.....

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Sorry nicks, i'm as much to blame for the inactivity.

Out of the three main characters of BBS (Terra, Aqua & Ven), who is your favourite one?

I'd say Ven, i don't really remember what they all look like but i know what ven is suppose to be wind or air and i think that's a nice element to have.

niedude

Don't forget to grin

Ventus for me, though Aqua is cute too.
And they all have cool styles.
Ventus reminds me of a nobody everytime I see him (I wonder why...) and Aqua seems like a way better version of Kairi (which is weird cause I love Kairi's appearence).

Comparing the characters in the way of personality would be unfair, since we have yet to see anything.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Ventus reminds me of a nobody everytime I see him (I wonder why...)

I...uh...I'm pretty sure you've noticed, though Ven looks exactly like Roxas, though the thing is, I have absolutely no idea why.

*sigh* I had so much things in store for the club, yet, they never made it....Perhaps I'll have more time when the exams are over u_u

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!

Ven he looks like Roxas and I have that it's gonna be reason why it's like that so I

figure that back story will be cool.

And Terra reminds me of a buffer Zack from FF Crisis Core.

Terra,Terra seems a bit mysterious looks like he'll be the main character to me.

He looks a bitdifferent,I would say Ven but he looks too like Raoxas

DX I wasn't on for awhile either. Sorry busy with ife

AQUA for mod I mean, aqua, she looks really cute, plus her name means water. I love that element.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
well I havent been active latly life and xbox keeps me busy,

as for the topic i dont like any off them, one off then looks to much like Roxas and the other two arnt orriganal enougth

my favorite is ven cause i like Roxas :)
PS: sorry for being inactive had some problems on PC

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Sorry for my inactivity. I got classes and stuff. >.>'

I'd have to agree with the ghost pokemon trainer. I like Ven because of his similarity to Roxas. As for originality, I'm sure they have some plot in mind as to why he looks like Roxas. ^,^

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
*Sigh*

Avast this ship be sinking....

Anywho, perhaps I'll revive activity with another topic. Once the exams are over, I'm sure activity will bloom as it once did before ;)

Why do you think Xion looks so much like Kairi?

I'm not so sure about this, but I have a few suspisions about this:

Something might have happened when her nobody (Namine) was formed, since Kairi didn't really turn into a Heartless...
But, it's rather confusing, and all I want is people's opinions on this topic ;P

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Yeah sorry work has been crazy lately.

Yeah I imagine the same type of thing something happened to Kairi maybe something

we didn't get to see like the part in the second one where she gets a keyblade that

shocked me a little so maybe it has something to do with that.

Naterio

WISDOMCOURAGEPOWER!!
*Sigh*

Avast this ship be sinking....

Anywho, perhaps I'll revive activity with another topic. Once the exams are over, I'm sure activity will bloom as it once did before ;)

I'm not so sure about this, but I have a few suspisions about this:

Something might have happened when her nobody (Namine) was formed, since Kairi didn't really turn into a Heartless...
But, it's rather confusing, and all I want is people's opinions on this topic ;P

Xion is her heartless, Namine is her Unbirth, those new enemies in BOS, or vice versa...

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
I think Xion might be her Unbirth, but that's sort of impossible. Cause the Organization only has Nobodies.
So I was thinking since Sora had Kairi's heart (I think?) and maybe it was vice versa, that since both she and he had their hearts, that there would be more nobodies. Or something like that. I dunno. xD

qwadma

why does xion look like kairi well namine is her nobody her heartless was changed back to her and she does not remember anything before destiny islands a mother mayby or sister or a nobody that came from her mother/sister ummm the organization has more than nobodys it had riku at one point so someone working for the orginaization i dunno i will wait and see

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

Xion could be a nobody, the same as Namine, maybe Namine is Kairi's good side and Xion is her bad side, it's possible that she could have 2 nobodies, since she's one of the princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.