1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Kirby Club V.2

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Copygoo, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotshot

Hotshot Don't ask questions.

That's a good banner. Good job!

What Kirby character are you most excited about in Brawl?

Meta Knight. I can't wait to play as him!

2. Riversong

Riversong Buggy down.

[​IMG]

I made a banner too xD It's very...colorful.

Good job Inferno!

What Kirby character are you most excited about in Brawl?
    I'll probably play as Kirby, but i'm excited to use Meta Knight too.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  3. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Great banners! Riversong, can you give me the code for yours? If you do I can put it on the front page. Inferno is now a Paint Roller, and while I was looking at descriptions for an old Kirby game I have, Kirby 64 and the Crystal Shards, I found a character that would be good as a Lead Artist.

I'm almost unstoppable with Kirby/Ness in SSBM, and I just can't wait for them in SSBB.

4. Hotshot

Hotshot Don't ask questions.

You are, huh? I'm nearly unstoppable as Pikachu/Ness.

If you could have any power from the Kirby games, which would it be and why?
    I would want the awesome Plasma one from Kirby: Air Ride!

5. Riversong

Riversong Buggy down.

Ghost, so I could control enemies :D

Edit: And Copygoo, I pm'd you with the banner code.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  6. Inferno

Inferno Electri-ddiction~

There are many powers that I would like to have, but my favourite is Ninja, so I can walk on water, unleash fire and water orbs, throw Shuriken at enemies and jump from edge to edge :D

7. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

I agree with Riversong ^^ Ghost.

8. HookShot

HookShot Shiny get!

UFO! Lasers, flight, and a UFO, what more can you ask for?

9. Riversong

Riversong Buggy down.

Copygoo, on the front page, why did you give credit to Eclipse for my banner? I think you must have misunderstood my older post, when I said that Eclipse made the old userbar you had in your sig.

10. Dragodynamite

Dragodynamite ÆØÅ

Kirby the life-saving puffbal :D

Can i join? I only played kirby squak attack so im not a veteran or anything in the series.
    Favorite character is dedede.
    and BTW, norwaychamp was actually me when this account was banned, and then that got banned. so Do i still have the oppurtunity to be a co owner? if not its ok :)

11. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Oops. Heheh. I fixed Riversong's banner, and Dragodynamite will be a co-owner.

12. Paddster56

Paddster56 Banned

Sword So Kirby would look like small link on the screen and awesome Length to attack

13. Dragodynamite

Dragodynamite ÆØÅ

Thanks ^__^ and i promise i'll do a good job ;)

1. Ninja
    2. Tornado
    3. Animal

I mostly love them all exept ghost, hard to control and stuff.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  14. Inferno

May I start a topic?

What was the hardest achievement you accomplished in your Kirby game/s? (Sorry about the wording, english is not my mother language)

The hardest achievement I ever accomplished in Squeak Squad was collecting all the maps that lead to the Tower in the middle of the world map, and collecting all the Ghost Medals to be able to absorb the ghosts to become Ghost Kirby.

15. Dragodynamite

Dragodynamite ÆØÅ

What was the hardest achievement you accomplished in a Kirby game
    changed it ^

Hmm... last boss in the almighty squak squad/ Mouse attack seriously hard, and that 3 boss, you almost must have tornado kirby -.-

16. Inferno

You mean Dark Daroach? Man, he was so hard to beat, exept when I had Tornado Kirby, the Tornado ability is the only ability that can defeat him, In my opinion.
    As for Dark Nebula, I used the Triple Star Kirby to defeat it, but it was alittle bit too hard to defeat.

17. Riversong

Riversong Buggy down.

What was the hardest achievement you accomplished in your Kirby game/s?

In Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, I still can't get it too 100%. But I lost the game, so on Tuesday i'm going to the mall to buy another one since Target doesn't have it anymore. It's one of my favorite Kirby games.

On Crystal Shards, I'm missing like 3 or 4 shards, I can't find them xD

18. HookShot

HookShot Shiny get!

What was the hardest achievement you accomplished in your Kirby game/s?

I don't have many, so my choices are limited. I'll say getting 100% in Squeak Squad.

Edit: Name change, from BlazikenBurner to HookShot. Copygoo, just giving you a heads up.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  19. Riversong

Riversong Buggy down.

[​IMG]
    [*IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/eeepscopy.png[/IMG]

One more banner xD Couldn't resist, I liked the way it turned out too.

20. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

My greatest acheivement? Hmm........ getting the Ghost medal in Squeak Squad.

Added everything. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.