• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... because this is the kirby club can i post some pictures? anyways i cant wait on an answer so:
beam.jpg

bomb.jpg

fighter.jpg

fire.jpg

ninja.jpg

spark.jpg

metal.jpg

wheel.jpg

Poo poo

turtwig_64

Turtwig fan
Kirby the life-saving puffball!

I'd like to join! I mastered Kirby's moveset in Melee after a few months of using him(the moment I saw him as a character in that game)! I also like him for being cute!

Nice banner, Riversong! Its cool.

Man, I want to make a banner, but I can't find good pictures, and if I find some, they're either too big or too small Dx

go to google and search for:
"Bubble kirby", or "Kirby's rainbow resort"
and there is a bunch of good pictures.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Yes, I go to Kirby's Rainbow Resort for pictures. The only problem is that they don't have a transparent backround, so I have to attempt getting rid of the white.

i got the powers to that, i do it all the time xD
but of course i hate them, but if they didnt have it it would be too easy making banners, of course oly thing i suck at is the backrounds, i cant make any good...

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
kirby the life-saving puffball!
can i join plezzz i love kirby!
and the red kirby is so adorable in kirby's air ride

I think you can join, nothing wrong with what you are xD

New topic: What is your favorite color on kirby?
you know, in many games you could change his colors. Mine is the "chocolate" color from Squak squad

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
What is your favourite color on Kirby?
I have many favourite colors, but Red is my number one favourite color on Kirby

@Riversong: Thanks for telling me where to find good piccies ^_^

Expect a new banner soon

EDIT: Done, here:

KirbyClubBanner-1.png

[IMG*]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/legendary_catcher/Banners/KirbyClubBanner-1.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
What is your favourite color on Kirby?
I have many favourite colors, but Red is my number one favourite color on Kirby

@Riversong: Thanks for telling me where to find good piccies ^_^

Expect a new banner soon

EDIT: Done, here:

KirbyClubBanner-1.png

[IMG*]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/legendary_catcher/Banners/KirbyClubBanner-1.png[/IMG]

Very nice!
Not the rainbow resort pictures, but quite good :p
Fighter kirby owns xD

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Kirby the life-saving puffball

Hello, I would like to join this club. I myself have made a numerous amount of Kirby fanfics, I could post one of them if you want. I just need to go rummaging down in my vault.

I bet you can join ^__^ and nice to have a new member :p

New topic:
Why do you like kirby? any special reasons?
I liek him cause he is round and pink xP

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Kirby the life-saving puffball!

I would love to join up! Kirby is so cute and fluffy....not to mention my favourite Brawl character!

Riversong

Buggy down.
Why do you like Kirby? any special reasons?

Well, when I first started playing video games, Kirby was one of the first I played. Me and my cousins would pretend to be different colored Kirbys and have a kind of play house thing xD I was usually the cook lol. So, Kirby played a good role in my childhood. And then I started watching the show, and I got addicted to it. I love the games, and I still watch the show (english subs though, not dub). Plus, Kirby is cute, round, and pink xD

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Why do you like Kirby? any special reasons?

When I first played my sister's Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, I got addicted to it, and since then, Kirby has become one of my favourite characters, I wanted to watch the show, but they aren't airing Kirby's show in my country, so I watch it on Youtube, and I began to like Kirby even more.
Also, who wouldn't like the cute, perfect pink circle? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.