• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Have you watched an episode of the Hoshi no Kaabii anime?

I have never seen any kirby cartoons, although I wish I could. (I wonder what kirbys voice is like)

Have you watched an episode of the Hoshi no Kaabii anime?

I have never seen any kirby cartoons, although I wish I could. (I wonder what kirbys voice is like)

They DO have them on Youtube. I would reccomend watching them in Japanese though. They may have subtitles, but I find the original voices a lot better.

Mr.Palkia_7389

They DO have them on Youtube. I would reccomend watching them in Japanese though. They may have subtitles, but I find the original voices a lot better.

Really? Thank you I will watch them some time.

New topic who is your favorite character in kirby?

mine is probably Meta-Knight/ Kirby/ Waddle dee

Meta-Knight; I like evil people with swords
Kirby; So awesome, Love good guys and marshmellows (lol)
Waddle Dee; So cute and clumsy, especially the one in crystal shards

awlccl123

Really? Thank you I will watch them some time.

New topic who is your favorite character in kirby?

mine is probably Meta-Knight/ Kirby/ Waddle dee

Meta-Knight; I like evil people with swords
Kirby; So awesome, Love good guys and marshmellows (lol)
Waddle Dee; So cute and clumsy, especially the one in crystal shards

Uh.. that's kind of already been discussed.

Anyways, some of you may be aware that I like the EarthBound series. It seems that Dream Course and EarthBound were worked on together. Some of the sound effects in dream course were sped up sound effects from EarthBound. Also, in the EarthBound debug menu, Kirby was the icon next to the option you wanted
default.jpg

Also, if you have played Kirby superstar, you may know of Mr. Saturn's cameo :D

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
The Kirby club

May I join? My favorite chracter in Kirby is Kirby himself. Because, he is so sweet, innocent, and pure, and he can kick butt! Because, even though he looks cute, he's like a black hole and can swallow enimies twice his size!

Jayz

Word Dog
I wanna join, what do I got to do

Darkeus

Uh.. that's kind of already been discussed.

Anyways, some of you may be aware that I like the EarthBound series. It seems that Dream Course and EarthBound were worked on together. Some of the sound effects in dream course were sped up sound effects from EarthBound. Also, in the EarthBound debug menu, Kirby was the icon next to the option you wanted
default.jpg

Also, if you have played Kirby superstar, you may know of Mr. Saturn's cameo :D

Really? I never knew that. Who made Earthbound?

I have an SNES but the only Kirby game is KDL3 (which does own), however I had to DL a KSS ROM to play it...not the same as a TV, :( Anyway, Earthbound is made by HAL just like Kirby. However Mr. Saturn's cameo doesn't mean they are favoring EB, see, the items in the GCO are items throughout many Nintendo franchises.

awlccl123

I have an SNES but the only Kirby game is KDL3 (which does own), however I had to DL a KSS ROM to play it...not the same as a TV, :( Anyway, Earthbound is made by HAL just like Kirby. However Mr. Saturn's cameo doesn't mean they are favoring EB, see, the items in the GCO are items throughout many Nintendo franchises.

I know, just asking if anyone was ever able to find the cameo. Sadly, I had to do the same thing with KSS. Well, while we're talking abut cameos:
Have you ever spotted cameos of Kirby in other games, and if so, what were they?
Not that I recall.

awlccl123

I forgot about the Zelda one, and we were just talking about the EarthBound one. I heard about the Mario & Luigi:SS one. I hear that zelda game has a lot of cameos from other games.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
Have you ever spotted cameos of Kirby in other games, and if so, what were they?

Well I saw him in earthbound and pokemon stadium 2. They are on th list arent they?

~Chii~

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
The Kirby Club.

Thank you for allowing me to join. What does KSS mean/stand for?

I don't remember anything kirby related appearing outside of it's franchise except for the smash bros. series.

awlccl123

the KSS we are talking about is superstar.

I think kirby superstar ultra is coming out earlier then i expected. wasnt it September 29? well, i guess it's september 22 now.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
The Kirby club!

I used to play Kirby Super Star on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System when I was little, and loved it! So, now I am getting Kirby Super Star Ultra for the Nintendo DS, and I already reserved it.

^ One liner. Righting ~Chi~ does not make it not a one liner.

Sorry I haven't been around here much. The only thing I do much on Sppf anymore is Kirby K, Cloning Club, maybe trading club, and Spyro Club.
Warpstar Forums is still open for anyone who wants to join some Kirby forums! (link in Sig)

There's a Kirby Kameo in Poke Stadium 2???

To answer the above topic, I can't think of any I've seen.

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Heya, I was looking for some sort of Meta Knight Fanclub when I stumbled upon this club. I'd like to join here please, I have very few Kirby games ( I currently own Nightmare in Dreamland and Power Paintbrush) but I'd like to get Superstar Ultra, which I'm interested in due to the fact that it's not just random platforming; it has an understandable plot aswell.

My favourite character is indeed Meta Knight; I haven't been his fan for a long time however I've become surprisingly addicted to him due to Brawl. He is not only my main character but good fun to play as, ownsomely kewl and shows all the characters up in terms of intercepting and jumping. My second favourite Kirby character is the pink puffball himself, mainly because debut, SO CUUTE!!! I just loved how he was still a little baby and spoke like one too; his story in the anime is awesome too.

My least favourite character in Kirby is King Dedede. I just don't like how he's so ignorant and stupid in the anime. I also SERIOUSLY hate Meta Knight's Anime incarnation. In general, he's almost as kewl as the Brawl one, but they just have to go and ruin him by giving him a Spanish accent. If you haven't heard it, check Youtube. I understand that with his Brawl voice he sounds more like a generic villain, (even though I like that voice alot) but anything but that! (What's really weird is that the same guy voices Brock and James from the Pokemon Anime, I never knew he could do a spanish voice)

Anyway, I'll add a link for the club in my signature. Thank you ^^

Your an approved member.

Perhaps this club isn't dead, but no one has posted for almost 2 weeks. I'm doing other things than serebii, and I don't have enough time to be co-owner here anymore. I'd still like to have the authority to approve members, but I'm not active enough to keep my position (then again, SMK hasn't been active either. I've also given up on Warpstarforums completely. Its still open, and if someone responsible wants to take over, I'll give it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.