• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your an approved member.

Perhaps this club isn't dead, but no one has posted for almost 2 weeks. I'm doing other things than serebii, and I don't have enough time to be co-owner here anymore. I'd still like to have the authority to approve members, but I'm not active enough to keep my position (then again, SMK hasn't been active either. I've also given up on Warpstarforums completely. Its still open, and if someone responsible wants to take over, I'll give it to them.

I would post more, but honestly, I haven't seen alot of activity here lately either, thats why I've been off lately too. Well, I have to go now cause of my real life, but I wanna see if this club will get revived...if not...oh well I suppose.

Dattebayo

Banned
I guess it's time to make my first topic for the Kirby club:

If Hoshi no Kirby had a crossover with another Nintendo-based anime, which will be: Pokemon or F-Zero?
I would choose Pokemon for a couple of reasons:

1. See Kirby and Pikachu fight together
2. King Dedede and Team Rocket working together
3. King Dedede ticking off Dawn for using her nickname
4. See Metaknight saving the day

Mr.Palkia_7389

If Hoshi no Kirby had a crossover with another Nintendo-based anime, which will be: Pokemon or F-Zero?
I would love to see all the kirby characters in pokemon but I would say F-Zero.

Lol watching kirby driving a car XD

awlccl123

Hooray for club revival.

o_O

i got nothing.

Last edited:

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
may i join? i love kirby!

plus my favorite character is either meta knight or kirby

(Meta Knight may be my user name, but it is azurillkirby on other websites like youtube.

Wow....I seriously just don't have alot of time anymore....well, now that I am here, I might as well answer the current topic :D

Pokemon definately, imo they should just make an all Nintendo cross-over anime aka a Smash Bros. anime.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
hello i would like to join the kirby club.

I like the kirby game when it came out i begged my parents to buy it and im going to by the kirby super star ultra on the weekend.

Last edited:
Your a member.

Well, even though people don't post much, its good to see that this club is still going.

I got Kirby Super Star Ultra yesterday evening, and let me tell you:

IT IS AWESOME

If you haven't got it, get it, especially if you've never played to original.

It just so happens that I got today off of school, so I had all day to play it :D

At First KSSU seems just like the original, but then, you hit the unlockables...

(I thought I might mention, I'm hacking Earthbound, and the Mr. Saturns are going to be Kirbies :) )

I want KSSU so badly, I've played it, it is pwnage but...I wish I had it. Once I get it, I'll tell you my opinion of it, KSS on the SNES was pure pwnage.

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
may i join? i love kirby!

plus my favorite character is either meta knight or kirby

(Meta Knight may be my user name, but it is azurillkirby on other websites like youtube.

again, may i join?

plus, i started a let's play of kssu on youtube. my user mane is in my last post!

Metamence

Your a member.

Well, even though people don't post much, its good to see that this club is still going.

I got Kirby Super Star Ultra yesterday evening, and let me tell you:

IT IS AWESOME

If you haven't got it, get it, especially if you've never played to original.

It just so happens that I got today off of school, so I had all day to play it :D

At First KSSU seems just like the original, but then, you hit the unlockables...

(I thought I might mention, I'm hacking Earthbound, and the Mr. Saturns are going to be Kirbies :) )
Sorry I forgot to post here in a while :( Am i still a member?
I want KSSU so bad, can you play as Meta Knight in it or so I've heard?

Yes, everyone who has asked to be a member can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.