• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootingstar

I got KSSU for my birthday last weekend. It's awesome!! Ive already beaten Spring Breeze, Dyna Blade, The Great cave Offensive, Gourmet Race and Revenge of Meta Knight. I'm still working on getting all of the copy abilities on Milky Way Wishes.

Its been over a month since I posted, but I'm not going to be Negative Man *coughmother3cough* and say that the club is dying, even though only about 8 posts have been made in the last month.

1. Ninterror can not join the club, he 1 linered (unless that rule has changed since last month)
2. We, including me, should post more. Once a week or more would be nice, but of course its not necessary
3. Kirby still rocks as much as evar

I want KSSU so bad, can you play as Meta Knight in it or so I've heard?"

*Spoilers*

Yes you can actually. There is an unlockable mode called MetaKnightMare Ultra in which you play through the original 5 modes as MetaKnight. He has 4 special abilities. Each ability costs a different # of points, and points are gained by defeating enemies. I won't tell you what those are unless you want me to spoil it for you (but there isn't much to spoil really)

-WOLF-

I really, really enjoy kirby. Ive been hooked on it forever and would like to join your club

Dattebayo

Banned
Okay, I guess this is the perfect time to make a new topic for the sake getting this club active again:
Who's the hardest Kirby boss you've ever faced?

Mine will have to be Galacta Knight from KSSU. He's a lot cheaper than Metaknight, and kills me a lot at the true arena.

shootingstar

Okay, I guess this is the perfect time to make a new topic for the sake getting this club active again:

Mine will have to be Galacta Knight from KSSU. He's a lot cheaper than Metaknight, and kills me a lot at the true arena.

I would have to say Marx Soul from KSSU. I havent even beaten him yet and he's tough.

o.0, the topic is still alive. Soz I was gone for awhile, life sucks. Anyway I am back, although, I don't know how active I will be I apologize for not being around. Might as well get active again by answering the topic :D

Hmm...Marx, he's easy for me now, but more or less I've had alot of Kirby experience so I know the games well...I still need to play KSSU, I'm sure Galacta Knight and Marx Soul will be new challenges :D

Anyway guys, yeah sorry for being away for so long, I really owe you guys for keeping the topic active.

Wolf, you can join.

:)

Wolf posted a one-liner. If I can override the klub owner on the decision let him/her join, I will. :( (sorry)

*KSSU Spoilers Follow*
Way back when it was DeDeDe 0_o
Then it was "Doom Driller" (Kirby's Adventure, forgot real name. You might know who I'm talking about)
Now, I can't really say. In KSSU it was the Color Chameleon (forgot real name again :( )
and maybe Fatty Whale ( 0_o )
Then I developed a strategy for them.
Then came "The True Arena"
Kracko's Revenge was difficult to develop a strategy for but eventually I did.
King Kabula was fun but a push over...
The final 4 were fun and had nice battle music, but weren't really hard after the first try.
Masked Dedede baffled me with his Super Spin until I realized you can float in the small space above it. :p
Wham Bam Crystal was just a tad bit harder than WBR, and wasn't very fun, actually
Galactica Knight was easier than I expected for "Sealed away for his power was too great -->" he was just a faster Meta Knight with the ability to summon normal enemies.
Marx Soul was just had Marx's attacks on mild steroids 8D

Metamence

Probably Galacta Knight..
Really hard, and Marx Soul is a meh for me..

I REALLY need to come here more. Anyway, if any of you are from the Smash Community, Critical Hit 4.5 was at my house.

I only got 25th :(

I lost to Azen in Winners Bracket then Pierce in losers :(

I know I said there shouldn't be much discussion about Smash, but I'm just letting you know how my Kirby/MK is.

I fought some random MK (either he was a scrub or like I think, out of state) I 2-stocked him at FD, he takes me to Frigate, its close but he beats me. I take him to Smashville and 2 stock him in MK dittos.

Then I fight Azen, he 2 stocks me with Peach at FD, then he 2-stocks me with Dedede at Halberd.

I then fight Blob, he has a good Kirby, he wins the first match at FD (I think) then I go Frigate and beat him (he actually got stuck under when the stage flipped then when he tries to recover I footstool him, LOL). Then he goes to Smashville, it seems like he's winning then I make a comeback for a close match but I win.

Then I fight Pierce7d

He plays Marth

He 2-stocks my Kirby at FD, then 1-stocks my MK at Frigate.

Yeah, I had to fight good people early in the tourney, but when you're in a big tourney like a Critical Hit, you can't expect not to fight pros.

^ one liner :mad:

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Well its not really Christmas yet, but I probably won't be at the klub on Christmas

---

I'm surprised that everyone thinks Marx Soul it hard. To be frank, he disappointed me :(

Galactica Knight was epic, but not hard after the first try.

Thats how most games are unfortunately, the final boss is hard the first time you fight them, but they are easy once you beat them once :(

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
May I join? Kirby is a passion, and it is one I shall follow for the rest of my life. And, I will now answer the current topic to get ahead and keep this club alive. Here is my answer to the question:

What is the hardest boss in a Kirby game you have ever faced?
Marx Soul. Ugh......

Kirby's Dream Land 3 Rerelease

^You can join if you improve your grammar (not really, but it would be nice), and if you don't post a one liner (that still counts as a one liner, you can't just start a new line in the middle of a sentence and call it more than a one-liner)

Kirby is surprised that SMK posted a one-liner
<(0.0)>

Stoc can join
---
Anyhow, I'd like to proudly announce the re-release of one of your favorite Kirby game on the Wii's Virtual Console:

Kirby's Dream Land 3!

I've never played that before, so I'm sure I'm in for a treat!

shootingstar

Kirby's Dreamland 3 is moving to the wii? Ive never played that game before either.
I can't wait until Kirby Wii comes out too.
If it ever does come out. I wonder what it's going to be like.

Oh my god! I haven't posted in almost a month. Technically the thread isn't dead yet, I have hope. If people have left, I can understand, but lets do our best to keep it active. I'm just really busy lately.

Yeah, life sucks for me :(

No post, for almost a month by anyone, even me. D: :( :( :(

If any member is reading this message, I PM one member of the Klub and GET THEM BACK HERE!!!

More negative stuff from a different perspective:
I was disappointed by Dream Land 3. It was almost real Kirby, but man, was the gameplay lame.

EDIT: If the Klub dies, I'll recreate it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.