• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
Who's your favorite Copy Ability?
By the Way, Can I be Co-Owner?
Sword kirby, or LUCARIO KIRBY!!!!

I'd like to be co-owner too! But anyway...

New question or 2nd question...

Which Smash game did you like/use Kirby in the most?

I used him the most in Melee, but I probably like him the best in Brawl.

awlccl123

He won't just pick a Co-owner like that! if he did, i would want to too, but pikablu_the_pokemaster might have the best bet for making the Userbar.
Melee, i think i was better with him i melee.

Pikablu, thanks so much for the userbar! Pikablu the Pokemaster, you can be a co-owner, but just as long as you tell me that you can make time for the Kirby Klub. Also, I would like it if you made owner/co-owner userbars but it is in no way required...Anyway!

Brawl definately!

I can't remember too much from the 64 I was too young, but I know I did main Kirby in it. In Melee, I mained Kirby for about 2 years than started maining Ganondorf (my brother picked on me for liking Kirby so I lost interest, but I'm a Kirby fan again now, ^_^). By the time I had got back into Kirby, Brawl was just a few months away so I decided to keep Ganon as my Melee main til Brawl. In Brawl I was finally able to main Kirby and let me tell you I love how good he is! Although I'm not the best smasher, the best I've done in a tourney is top 33 in a 65 person tourney.

Anyway, tier list-wise, this is how good Kirby is in each game.

SSB 64: Top Tier (2)
SSBM:Bottom Tier (24)
SSBB: (there is no tier list YET, but according to character rankings he's C-rank/borderline which would be about Middle Tier).

Anyway, I like Kirby the most in Brawl!

Dattebayo

Banned

Brawl. He's improved a lot since Melee, and best of all, you can cancel his down B move when he lands.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hi. I was the owner of the Kirby Club V.2 (this isn't the first, y'know) So I'll join. My favorite copy ability is Magic! I also think Kirby's Solid Snake copy hat is HILARIOUS!! Here's a banner I made:

http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png

[IMG*]http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png[/IMG*]

Remove the *.

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
Is this like the 3rd or 4th Kirby club? I've been in two before. Anyways, i'd like to join 'again'. I have some banners I made for the last club:

eeepscopy.png

jointhekirbyclubcopy-1.png

awlccl123

I think the Co-owner or the owner should come to approve you guys. Can i be the Vice owner or the Vice co-owner or whatever? New topic:
Which are you looking forward to more, Kirby Wii or Kirby Super Star Ultra?
I can' decide, like 3-D games, but i also like Super Star.

Last edited:
Wow, a CO-OWNER OF THE KIRBY KLUB! I'll definitely have plenty of time, at least until the middle of August when school starts up... But what would I do as co-owner, just enforce the rules, and continue in normal discussion? Also, I will definitely make the userbars, but what character do want to be featured on it? Just Kirby, with the same look as the normal bars but with it saying owner? Or a custom one featuring Meta Knight or some other character?

I'm not as big of a fan of smash as I was during Melee, but I still go back to Brawl from time to time. Kirby was my all-time favorite back on Melee, but he got replaced by Snake, Sonic, and ROB. I still use him some, though.
Beaten by awl, so I'd probably want Super Star Ultra more, especially if Kirby Wii was in the same style as 64 (which was too easy, but the copy system was neat).

Is this like the 3rd or 4th Kirby club? I've been in two before. Anyways, i'd like to join 'again'. I have some banners I made for the last club:

eeepscopy.png

jointhekirbyclubcopy-1.png

Welcome to the Kirby Klub! Thanks for the banners, they look great! I want to make you a co-owner because you've contributed, but 2 co-owners seems like enough for now.

Hi. I was the owner of the Kirby Club V.2 (this isn't the first, y'know) So I'll join. My favorite copy ability is Magic! I also think Kirby's Solid Snake copy hat is HILARIOUS!! Here's a banner I made:

http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png

[IMG*]http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png[/IMG*]

Remove the *.

Welcome to the Kirby Klub! Thanks for the banners, Well, seeing as how you're the previous owner of a different Kirby club, wanna be a Co-Owner?

Also Pikablu, thanks for making more userbars, you can make them however you want, although I'd prefer for the Owner userbar you use a sprite of Kirby in his victory pose, but then again, its you're choice, you can make them however you want. Anyway!

Kirby Wii definately! I loved Kirby 64 and I've been DYING for another 3-D Kirby game, from what I've seen it looks great. I already own Kirby Super Star, so a re-make can wait, a NEW game has priority here.

Also, I will add the banners to the first post, but I have to get off soon because of guests coming over, I'll add you guys to the member list but thats about all I can do right now.

Last edited:
I churned out the first Owner userbar! It turned out better than I thought it would. I'm going to make a Meta-Knight Co-owner bar, and if anyone wants a different co-owner bar, just ask!
131214763882qi3.png

[img*]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4962/131214763882qi3.png[/img*]

EDIT:
Wow, I'm yet again surprised at how good this turned out. the only bad part was I had to cut off most of him. Well here is the Co-owner bar:
351214765210au0.png

[img*]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/778/351214765210au0.png[/img*]

Well, if its not too early, I'd like to start a new discussion. Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?

Thats a tough one for me... I could say just about anyone. 02 from Kirby 64 was moderately challenging (and fun), but it wasn't the best. The best were just about all of the bosses in Kirby Super Star. I love the mode in Kirby Super Star in which you run through all of the bosses, though I never actually completed it :D

Somewhat secondary were the bosses in Kirby's Adventure.

Another separate thing was, I didn't notice that Kirby Super Star Ultra was a real game, I thought it was just an idea for a possible game! Looks like I have that to look forward to.

Last edited:

awlccl123

How could i become a vice owner/co-owner/vice co-owner? I cant make banners or userbars.
Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?
Computer virus. I like how it has text and it is like an RPG battle.

Dattebayo

Banned
Kirby Wii, the 3D Kirby games were the first Kirby games I've played.

Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?
Either Wispy Woods or King Dedede.

awlccl123

New Topic:
How do you feel about the Happy Kirby in Japan and Angry Kirby in america thing?
I don't care about it.

How do you feel about the Happy Kirby in Japan and Angry Kirby in america thing?

I didn't know what that was either, but now that I understand what it is...
I sorta care, Kirby is cute either way though, but happy Kirby is much better.

And Copygoo, why did you put my Co-owner Userbar in your signature if you haven't officially been promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.