• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned
I find the game amazing, but I wish HAL wouldn't release it a year after Epic Yarn. Come on HAL, I'm not made of money and you want me to fork over another $50 bucks!?!?

They've done something like that before with Super Star and Dreamland 3.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Okay, time to join this epic club!

Like everyone, Meta Knight is my favorite character since he is mysterious and cool and, of course, I main him in Brawl along with Lucario and Ike(a question I have that is somewhat unrrelated to the club: does anyone in the club play Brawl anymore?)

Yes, i play brawl. and i killed LV9 Ike 6 times. Today. As Marth.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
Okay, time to join this epic club!

Like everyone, Meta Knight is my favorite character since he is mysterious and cool and, of course, I main him in Brawl along with Lucario and Ike(a question I have that is somewhat unrrelated to the club: does anyone in the club play Brawl anymore?)

Do you think they will have a co-op in this new kirby Wii game???

I play brawl and mario kart Wii

Meta Knight is my favorite character in brawl

play time with Meta Knight: 39 hours and 35 minuts

Im Meta Knight 28.79% of the time i play brawl

773 matches with Meta Knight

627 victories with Meta Knight

and i have played brawl for 350 hours and 10 minuts

brawl Friend code 0774-3913-7664

mario kart friend code 2664-2536-4215

To bad there are no Kirby games with friend codes.

Last edited:

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Do you think they will have a co-op in this new kirby Wii game???

Well Kirby's health bar is unusally small; previous console games have a large bar at the bottom of the screen for health and other such info. Another health bar of that size could easily fit on the other side of the screen. I would love for Gooey to be player 2, as it would be a great game to re-introuduce him back into the series.

ash_ley

Who's your favorite Kirby character?
king dedede
wat is ur fave kirby ability
ufo

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Ok, NEW TOPIC:

If you could have one Forgotten copy ability in the new game, what would it be?

I find the game amazing, but I wish HAL wouldn't release it a year after Epic Yarn. Come on HAL, I'm not made of money and you want me to fork over another $50 bucks!?!?

Which would you rather have:

A $50 Wii game
OR
a 3DS game, meaning you have to buy the $250 system first?

EDIT:
How's this for a Userbar?
KIrbyBar.png

Not the same style as Pikablu's, but.......

Last edited:
Yes, anyone who has asked to be in can join, sorry for not listing names or anything, it's just I'm just trying to make a quick post real quick to let you guys know I'm still alive, I should really be here more but I'm not and I'm sorry for that. I don't even think I made a post about what I think of the new Kirby Wii trailer which was amazing which I plan to do so soon, just not yet because I'm awake after only 3-4 hours of sleep so I'm a bit tired.

Also Pika22, I love the userbar, when I can actually think a little better, I'll be sure to add it to the OP! -^_^-

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I would love to join your club :)

Obviously Kirby. My second is Meta Knight.

Marxie2132

Hey hey hey~❤
I'd love to join the Kirby Klub,I'm a artist at drawing. (better in real life)

I gota admit,I'm a Meta Knight Fan-girl! XD
He's got great attacks,and he's so adorable unmasked!
I'm also a Marx Fan-a-tic!

Status
Not open for further replies.