• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?

Ohh I dunno, probably with Meta Knight or King Dedede.

Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?

It makes me laugh because I don't see the point at all in changing it.

Which are you looking forward to more, Kirby Wii or Kirby Super Star Ultra?

I love 3D games, but KSSU looks pretty fun too so i'll go with that one.

Real life really is making me busy. I know I should be here more frequently, especially since the Kirby Klub is just starting, but until July 7th, I have ALOT of real life business I need to deal with so I won't be on as often, Pikablu and Copygoo, great job with the userbars and approving members. I can't update the main post, but dont worry on the 7th (maybe even 6th) I'll be active as I should be. I might as well answer the current topic however.

How do you feel about the alternately colored Kirbys?

As alternate colors for people playing Kirby in games such as Smash Bros. and Kirby Air Ride, I have no problem. But Kirby universe wise, I feel there should only be one Kirby.

awlccl123

Is anyone going to let Ventus3 join? I would, but i don't have the athourity to, so i will wait for someone to notice (i'm not complaining). new topic:
Did you like the Spin-off Kirby games?
I didn't really like them except for air ride. i think they should have put DL3 or SS instead of dream course.

Last edited:
I already approved Ventus3, read my last post.

Spin Offs?
The spin offs for me were OK, but couldn't compare at all to the normal games. Dream Course was mildly entertaining, but somewhat boring. Air ride was decent enough. I forgot the name of the one that was a Kirby themed Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and never played it, but it would probably be the worst.

For all who care, paint ability can only be obtained in the battle with Heavy Lobster, and the Chameleon Thing (in KSS). For Heavy L, he will occasionally place a small orange pellet directly in front of him, which Kirby can suck in and copy to obtain the paint ability. For the chameleon, he will do the same thing (I think). When Kirby obtains the paint ability, he can only use it once. When used on the heavy lobster, it turns him red, and makes him blind (all his attacks and the directions it is facing are random and miss unless it gets lucky, or you run towards the attack). When used on the chameleon it turns him red (I think) and keeps him from blending in to the surroundings.

I'll work on some userbars in a bit.

EDIT:
Here is the wheelie rider Kirby userbar:
11215122041ce2.png

[img*]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1783/11215122041ce2.png[/img*]

Last edited:

Mr.Palkia_7389

Lol I think me should all stop making userbars for a while, cuz SMK is having some trouble

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Real life really is making me busy. I know I should be here more frequently, especially since the Kirby Klub is just starting, but until July 7th, I have ALOT of real life business I need to deal with so I won't be on as often, Pikablu and Copygoo, great job with the userbars and approving members. I can't update the main post, but dont worry on the 7th (maybe even 6th) I'll be active as I should be. I might as well answer the current topic however.

Cool, the 6 is my birthday.

I'm still going to make userbars, because they don't really affect how busy SMK is, and they add to the club. And please do not post one-liners and then don't even answer the topic question or start a new topic.

If you could add a new Kirby Ability, what would it be?
I really have no idea on this one, even though I'm asking it.

Some userbars will be in the space below some time in the future:

Dattebayo

Banned
Not really, when I played the demo of Kirby Air Ride, I couldn't understand how to move the vehicle.

I'm starting a Kirby website! Well, I still need to buy a domain name and hire a web host. What should my website's domain name be? I though about these:

Warpstar.net ~ Kirbyswarpstar.com/.net ~ The-Pink-Wonder.com/.net

Warpstar.com has already been taken. Please suggest other names, or choose one of the above names for my Kirby website. It might be up within a month. I like the name Warpstar.net. You could consider this a topic for discussion, but I just want to know what you guys think.

awlccl123

Do you think you know enough about Kirby to Start a website? Or is it a forum? I like warpstar.net.

If you could add a new Kirby Ability, what would it be?
Automaticly destroy the final boss Kirby!

Last edited:
I definitely don't know enough about the anime, but I think I could get game section, and things like that. I've never made an independent website before, and if it turns out to be a total dud, oh well. I saw one Kirby website that was about Kirby 64, and all it had was pre-release pics and speculation; it had obviously stopped making updates after the first or second one. I was thinking about a Kirbyforums or warpstarforums too though. For the anime, I could get people to help me that knew more about it.

Unless someone comes and likes Kirbyswarpstar.com/.net I'm going to eliminate it. I sorta like The-Pink-Wonder.com/.net though, but its not as obvious that its a Kirby website as Warpstar.net.

And please remove the one liner awl.

I definitely don't know enough about the anime, but I think I could get game section, and things like that. I've never made an independent website before, and if it turns out to be a total dud, oh well. I saw one Kirby website that was about Kirby 64, and all it had was pre-release pics and speculation; it had obviously stopped making updates after the first or second one. I was thinking about a Kirbyforums or warpstarforums too though. For the anime, I could get people to help me that knew more about it.

Unless someone comes and likes Kirbyswarpstar.com/.net I'm going to eliminate it. I sorta like The-Pink-Wonder.com/.net though, but its not as obvious that its a Kirby website as Warpstar.net.

awlccl123

about the pink wonder. Don't we want people to know it is a Kirby site, that way they will join?

new topic:
Should KSSU have wi-fi, and if so, what features would it have?
Yes, but i dont know what features it would have.

Pikablu you're making your own Kirby site? Anyway guys, I'm back however its kinda late (around 9 PM) so I won't be on the rest of the day but starting tommorow on, I will be here full time. Anyway, the pink wonder sounds good but I dunno. I don't want to give you any bad ideas. The biggest Kirby fan site around right now is Kirby's Rainbow Resort KRR. It has ten million views, its gonna kinda hard to beat that. I actually go there, its a pretty cool site.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
((Yayz, sorry for not posting earlier xD))

They were not good overall. I liked Air Rider the most out of all of them, most of the others, I either did not like or have forgotten their entire names because I did not like them xD

Current Topic:

Should KSSU have wi-fi, and what features would it have?
Yes, the only thing I would be sure of is a section for random people and a section for playing with people who you have their friendcodes xD.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
((Yayz, sorry for not posting earlier xD))

They were not good overall. I liked Air Rider the most out of all of them, most of the others, I either did not like or have forgotten their entire names because I did not like them xD

Current Topic:

Should KSSU have wi-fi, and what features would it have?
Yes, the only thing I would be sure of is a section for random people and a section for playing with people who you have their friendcodes xD.

jeremyruano

Is of no concern.
Meh,I suppose they were OK,but not relly comparable to the other Kirby games.

I believe I answered the Spin-Off topic, not sure, but I'm just gonna answer the current one cause I believe I did.

Should KSSU have wi-fi, and if so, what features would it have?

Kirby games are mainly 1-player adventures but online Gourmet Race with others would be fun. Also being able to do all the mini-games with people over Wi-Fi would be fun. And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it will happen, but I'd like to fight other people over Wi-Fi. Kirby games have never let you fight other players and I doubt this will be an exception, but it would be a pretty cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.