• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
May i join btw the first show i ever watched was kirby and i still watch it. I am a big fan of kirby i have almost all the games. I also use him is ssbb.

If "Kirby's" existed in real life, would life be more fun?

Yeash it would.

I would like to join The Kirby Club because Kirby is cool.

Who's your favorite Kirby character?
My favorite Kirby character is Meta Knight because he has a sword, is like a shadow, and is a mysterious character.

If Kirby existed in real life, yes, life would be more fun because Kirby could make you fly.

SatoPika, you are approved. Enjoy the Kirby Klub!

Haven't been on in awhile. Anyway, I like the current topic.

Indeed, regardless, I still believe there should only be one Kirby and if I was his friend, yeah, it'd be ALOT more fun.

Time for me to update the member list.

Oh,Thank you Pete the Unstoppable. My least favorite charater is the king because he is a little fat.My favorite game for Kirby is Kirby Squeak Squad because it is so cool.But till thank for let me join the club.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
Oh,Thank you Pete the Unstoppable. My least favorite charater is the king because he is a little fat.My favorite game for Kirby is Kirby Squeak Squad because it is so cool.But till thank for let me join the club.

My Fave Kirby Game Would Have To Be The N64 One: Kirby And The Crystal Shards.

~Chii~

Darkeus

Did someone just not notice my post, or was I just not approved. Anyway, I asked to join earlier, but I wasn't told if I could join or not.

awlccl123

Oh, sorry Darkeus. Sure, you can join.

Has anyone seen the KSSU E3 video?

yeah, i posted the link on warpstar forums. Could somebody else join so i am no longer the newest member?

New topic:
Who is your best Kirby character in Brawl?
Meta Knight.

Last edited:
In my signature. So many one liners!!! PLEASE Edit them before my lawful instincts report you!

Back on topic.

If "Kirbys" existed in the real world, would life be more fun?

I wouldn't really know for sure. If he was like the anime, maybe. Otherwise, probably.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Gosh, I'm going to move on to a new subject! xD don't flame me!

Do you think it would be fun if all humans were transformed into "Kirbys" "Waddle Dees" and "Meta Knights"?

For Kirby: It would be fun to be a Kirby, it would be interesting to have inhaling contests with food at carnivals and state fairs don't you think? And also, I would be able to inhale a fishy and swim faster and breathe underwater xD.

For Waddle Dee: No, not really. You are just boring and one of those backgroun characters that only contribute to society through hard-labor. I wouldn't really like to be a waddle-dee because it would be boring and hard work serving an evil dictator.

Meta Knight: Ooh, I would love to be an enigma, a mystery. It feels so cool! And I could use the cape to fly and I would have a sword, but it would probably take years to perfect. That would be almost as much worth of daily training as the amount of work the waddle-dees have to do!

awlccl123

In my signature. So many one liners!!! PLEASE Edit them before my lawful instincts report you!

I think it only counts as a one-liner when it has to do with joining, but i am not sure.

Do you think it would be fun if all humans were transformed into "Kirbys" "Waddle Dees" and "Meta Knights"?
No!

Alright, for the current topic. Waddle Dee possibly (if there was no King Dedede lol). Kirby and Meta Knight, I don't even think it should happen, I believe they are one-of-a-kind unique characters. As for the topic I missed.

Hmm, tough choice really. I personally think my Kirby is better however if you know how I play, I'm practically done. On the other hand, my Meta Knight is harder to read plus I can combo with him. It all depends on who I'm fighting, who they're using and which stage.

Mr.Palkia_7389

well even though I haven't played Brawl that much I really like Meta-Knight, but im the best with Kirby in the first one.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer

That's a kind of hard question to answer. I'm good with Meta-Knight because he has a slightly faster edge than Kirby, but I'm good with Kirby because I can drop on people with the rock attack when they least see it coming. King DDD is out of the question because he moves too slow on SSBB for my liking and I'm not great with the down special attack timing. I would think it would come down to Meta-Knight though because I'm good with using him.

Darkeus

I'm good at Kirby now. I used to use Meta Knight, but now I don't really like him in SSBB because of how anyoing he can get. I was really good at King Dedede, but after I started using some other characters, I wasn't as good anymore.

Platinum_Charizard

<-- So adorable
Hi can I join please?

I love kirby! I've never watched the anime but I always used to play my friend's Kirby Air Ride, I owned everyone with him on SSB, (lol) I have Kirby: Canvas Curse, Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, and SSBB (he's my main)

Kirby is my best, Meta Knight is my second. I don't use King DDD. Too slow and I can't control him lol.

Dattebayo

Banned
Mine is *gasp* King Dedede. Even though he's my best Kirby character in Brawl, I prefer to use Metaknight over him because that will ruin my top 10 main list.

Copygoo

Page of Heart

Kirby. Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby. Kirby. He was my main for SSB, and my main for most of the time of SSBM (the other part of SSBM was Ness) and now he is my secondary in Brawl (primary is Lucas)

Status
Not open for further replies.