• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned
Does Kirby have fur/hair?

No, if Kirby did have fur, then his model in Brawl would've been given more detailed like other furried characters.

PLEASE VOTE FOR A NEW OWNER EVERYONE

pokeLOVE, firstly you can't run if you post one liners, and second, you can't vote for yourself only because everyone would vote for himself. You don't need to vote for another person though.

Kirby hair fur:
Well doesn't Pikachu have fur? I don't remember seeing that in Brawl either.

EDIT: FreakyBoy is a member

If this club doesn't get jumpstarted REALLY SOON then I'm going to request to close it. Part of the problem this club is that people come, say "OMG a Kirby Klub kan I join!?!?!?" and then they never make another single post. I'm going to need to think of a way to fix that if I end up remaking this club (but there is a dwindling chance of that).

Kirby Fur
yeah, I always imagined him as squishy, and still do, but he could be squishy and furry couldn't he?... Well I guess I don't think of him that way either

Dattebayo

Banned
I think another new topic will keep the club a bit more active:

What do you think if Kirby had a crossover game with the Legendary Starfy?

I would think it'll be a pretty neat idea as both Kirby and Starfy are super cute and have amazing abilities.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
I cant say for sure because i haven't played starfy but i think they would make a good combo

I'd say either Kirby would have to partner up with Starfy to advance, or Starfy would be a mini-boss and Kirby would have a new copy ability.

T'would be AWESOME. They are like the 2 best videogames ever, so it would be good. The problem I would have would be too much water; I don't like swimming Kirby through water.

btw, I have a Starfy Klub if anyone cares to join: Link

Last edited:

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫

I've recently played starfy and they would make a great combo

ashthe30th

Kanto Trainer
i would love to join please?

Who's your favorite Kirby character?
kirby of course he usually the only person i use in super smash bros brawl because to me hes the strongest of them all

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
yeah kirby is a strong but a light weight player

Dattebayo

Banned
So I was looking at Nintendo of Japan's game release schedule from a thread at the Nintendo section and I found Kirby Wii on the list. This confused me because they haven't released any more new screenshots and trailers aside from the ones back in 2005.

Interesting; could you provide a link?

Edit: I searched for it and found a release date on 1up.com: Kirby Wii
Apparently its scheduled for "12/15/2009" according to the above link.
Double Edit: Oddly, this happens to be the same release date as New Super Mario Bros (Wii)......

Last edited:
Does Kirby have fur?

No.

I don't know enough about the Stafy series to make a comment on that question xD

Who's my favorite Kirby character?

Obviously Kirby :D

Also, I'm back but I doubt I'm consistant enough to still be the leader xD

Also sorry for not even bolding any of the questions or anything like that but its 3 AM right now xD

I do feel really bad that I made this club and I can't keep it alive or active, its not that I've lost interest in Kirby I still love him as much as always but I am very inconsistant on this site and I've been trying to get unbanned from KRR...and I'm just lazy lol

I know I have no excuse but I want to keep this club alive if I can.

I don't want to sound rude, but could you pass the ownership off to Dattebayo? He/She is more active than you and I think it would be better for the klub (if he/she wants it). I probably won't take over because I have enough of my own things to take care of.

May I join your club? I won't run off after joining, I promise.
Who's you're favorite Kirby character?
I like 'em all! They each have a unique way of being a favorite character.

Alright, yeah Pikablu, I understand you and tbh I agree completely. If Dattebayo wants to be the klub leader then he can be.

Also, sure purplepassion, welcome to the klub :D

I'm going to at least try to edit the OP with all the members etc, but not now I just woke up lulz

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
kirby klub? KIRBY KLUB!?!? *kneels on ground* YES! THIS IS WHAT IV'E BEEN LOOKING FOR!

WHY I LIKE KIRBY=
1. i like eat = kirby like eat
2. HE A LITTLE PINK BALL OF AWESOMENESS NOONE WOULD EXPECT.
3. the series isn't as cliche as a normal video game [wel...meta knight... but i digress.]
4. i am a strong beleiver of a mirror world comeback.
5. he has multiple abilities, can fly, and hiis arch rival is a GIANT PENGUIN-TYPE THINGY. how cool is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.