• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidoprince

Kirby! Club! Can I join? I've only played Superstar Ultra, but I've also played Brawl, and I really want to get more.

And I guess I'll answer a topic as well:

What do you think of Kirby Wii?

If it comes out, I want it. I wish it was in a 3D enviroment, even though it'd break the Kirby tradition. But seriously, wouldn't that be cool? But the 3D graphics is still close. It looks like Brawl a whole lot in the videos I've seen.

Nidoprince

Oh, really? That's great! The only thing is that it's kinda weird playing something that isn't in a 3D enviroment on a home console. But, it's Kirby, so I guess I'll get it.

No because you one liner-ed
I frankly don't have high hopes for the new Kirby Wii, especiallly if it is anything like Kirby 64
You can't be serious...Kirby 64 was amazing, at least I really loved it.

Anyway

Its been in production so long, it may be nothing like what the trailer looked like so many years ago. Some even thought it was cancelled because until just recently it wasn't talked about it anyway. But recently Nintendo said its still in production. Soooo, what do I want? Just Rick and the animal helpers back, animal helpers or Dark Matter...OR BOTH :D

KDL2/KDL3/K64 were my favorite storylines and had my favorite characters...except Meta Knight. He, the animal helpers and Dark Matter really need to be in the same game together.

Kirby Wii
Well I believe that they did cancel it, but it in the last couple of years they decided to revive it. Yes, I actually did not like Kirby 64 a whole lot; it was better than (I know you are going to hate me for saying this) Kirby's Dream Land 3, and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, but it isn't my favorite.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I think I applied to join this "klub" :p some time ago but still:
What do you think about Kirby Wii

If it comes out I'll buy since I love all Kirby games I own: Nightmare in Dreamland, K64 KAir Ride and KD3. My favorite ones are the ones that have Zero as the final boss. I think it will come out some time soon. If not, it would be a real disappointment.

Nidoprince

I really need to get more games from the Kirby franchise. Problem is that I've been getting more games that Brawl used, like Legend of Zelda, Sonic, Mario, etc. But I really want another Kirby game. I need to see what all they have though.

Dattebayo

Banned
How long have I been gone?

I hope it's as good as Kirby 64 Crystal Shards, too bad it gets delayed a lot.

Nidoprince

Is Kirby 64 on WiiWare? I think that I'll buy some Kirby games on WiiWare soon. If not, what good Kirby games are on WiiWare? I always thought WiiWare was such a good deal when you buy things, so I've been buying WiiWare channels lately.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Yeah both KD3 and K64 are on the VC, that I know of. I traded My copy of K64 with a friend for Stadium 1 for a week, I'll get it back tomorrow.

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
Pete the Unstoppable said:
Toucan96 said:
kirby klub? KIRBY KLUB!?!? *kneels on ground* YES! THIS IS WHAT IV'E BEEN LOOKING FOR!

WHY I LIKE KIRBY=
1. i like eat = kirby like eat
2. HE A LITTLE PINK BALL OF AWESOMENESS NOONE WOULD EXPECT.
3. the series isn't as cliche as a normal video game [wel...meta knight... but i digress.]
4. i am a strong beleiver of a mirror world comeback.
5. he has multiple abilities, can fly, and hiis arch rival is a GIANT PENGUIN-TYPE THINGY. how cool is that?

plese let me join your club. I would greatly enjoy it.
Sure, you can join, just post this in the thread lol

This is straight from my PM. I'm sorry to confuse people.

Last edited:
Yay! Klub Traffic! Probably the first time there were 5 posts in a row before I checked back :)

I don't really get what the big deal was about Kirby 64. I could probably understand if it (or KDL3) were your first Kirby games, but in my opinion it was easy and wasn't very interesting. Still a good game, just not up the high par previous Kirby games had set

EDIT: No one said you can join. If you don't start acting more mature you are going to be banned from posting
And freaky boy can join/re-join

Last edited:

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
Am I freaky boy? or am I the unnamed one? Because I didn't copy all of it last time. sorry!

Nidoprince

To me, Superstar Ultra was great, and that's my first and only one so far. Does that help prove your theory?

On another subject, I checked the Kirby Wiki, and it's too bad the only GC game they had was Kirby Air Ride, a racing game, which from what I heard was horrible. The whole fun of Kirby for me is that you inhale stuff and get different powers, so that's why I really want Kirby Wii. Are there any other non-traditional Kirby games I should know about? *Takes out hammer*

Sasukat

Back from the dead
i wanna join yay kirby,Ive been outraged over the fact that there is no more Kirby cartoon in Canada and have been tempted to start a petition and a kirby club but looks like there is one already :)

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
well, even if i AM not in the klub, i did make a comic for my series for you guys...if anyone really cares is the question.

pokestrami3.png

Last edited:
Ok you can join... Wutever just don't do one liners anymore.
Sasuke can not join because of one liner

Lets see.... Not traditional Kirby games....
  • Kirby's Dream Course- a mini golf Kirby game
  • Kirby's Avalanche- a Super PuyoPuyo/Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine w/Kirby
  • Kirby's Air Ride- a so-so Kirby racing game
  • Kirby Canvas Curse- a regular-ish Kirby game; Kirby is a ball and must be guided on roads drawn by the stylus in environments similar to normal Kirby games
  • Kirby's Block Ball- a Kirby break-out game with Kirby as the ball
  • Kirby's Star Stacker- apparently a Kirby Tetris-like game
  • Kirby's Pinball Land- Self explanatory
  • Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble- A gimmicky game in which you tilt the Gameboy to move Kirby
  • Kirby no Kira Kira Kids- A Japanese only game similar to Star Stacker (apparently)

Kirby 64-esque without Ribbon or Adeliene. So, I won't be getting it when it comes out but I must say, the helpers riding on Kirby seems like a nice addition.
...And since when did Golem replace Rocky as the Stone helper?

Status
Not open for further replies.