• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kirby Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "downloaded" kcc?

What was your favorite ability?
I always liked mirror for some reason, yo-yo because its useful and I like to yoyo, hammer and tornado for pwnage... and that sums it up

I thought the anime was ok.... it was moderately funny, and the first couple of episodes (the 3 that I have on video) don't have a too convoluted plot and involve a lot of Kirby. I never really watch[ed] it that much, but when I did I usually enjoyed it

The 4Kids voices are terrible, I mean down right GOD AWFUL. I would recommend NEVER watching the dub. The original name of the anime is Hoshi no Kaabii/Kirby (which translates to Kirby of the Stars).

The episodes have actually been getting removed more and more from YouTube for copyright reasons however some are still up if you want to see the series goto Kirby's Rainbow Resort. They have the episodes up for download (not sure if I should be posting links to direct copyright downloads though). However due to the subber having little help and not knowing full Japanese up to only 67 (I think) has been subtitled.

Funny, the series came out in 2001 and ended in 2003. Popular anime episodes get subbed in less than 6 hours of they're TV airings and a 100 episode anime from 2001 isn't completely subtitled, I'm not blaming anyone. But it does make me sad to see that the Kirby community/fanbase isn't that big. Its sad to admit, but there's no denying the truth T_T

However I hear Japan has a big Kirby fanbase as Kirby is near as popular as Pokemon in Japan, no joke. I would take a month trip to Japan just to be in a lively Kirby community.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Pikablu the Pokemaster said:
What do you mean "downloaded" kcc?

Eheh... It's on an emulator. And I got up to the end of Milky Way Wishes, but the game refuses to save itself...
And I have found a new favorite copy ability...
YOYO! It's just a shame they didn't include ball into ultra. I guess there wasn't enough memory left.

The use and distribution of videogame ROMs is illegal and against Serebiiforums rules.

One other thing bad about the Kirby anime is Kirby.... He is literally called a "baby," can't speak beyond saying a few names and acts childish.... and therefore makes some stupid decisions because of his curiosity.

Dattebayo

Banned
The 4Kids voices are terrible, I mean down right GOD AWFUL. I would recommend NEVER watching the dub. The original name of the anime is Hoshi no Kaabii/Kirby (which translates to Kirby of the Stars).

I only found Dedede's dubbed voice better than the others because it suitably fits his design. Not to mention the phrase "I need a monster to clobber that there Kirby!"

I only found Dedede's dubbed voice better than the others because it suitably fits his design. Not to mention the phrase "I need a monster to clobber that there Kirby!"
It does sound good... but he never says "zoi" in the English version...
The most annoying voice I've heard in the dubbed version is Tiff. I like her Japanese voice better.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Hey, may I please join? I've always loved Kirby games and have collected quite a few of them. My favorite is either Kirby and the Crystal Shards, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Tiff's voice is annoying, yes.. in fact, most of their voices are annoying x-x

What is your favorite enemy in the Kirby Series?

Mine is Droppy from KAM, it only appeared in that game, but it's cute, and pretty funny too. Also, it helps you solve a puzzle, so it's awesome in my book.

Nidoprince

My gosh, seriously, Tiff is annoying, but for some reason I like her voice. It gives the show a...kind of kiddish feeling, BUT I LIKE IT! Besides, she was kind of funny in the first episode when she said someone was going to save them, and she thought it was a hunk XD Waaay off base, Tiff!

I have no idea who my favorite Kirby enemy would be. Though it would definitely be a boss, probably from kss(u). I've played those games sooooo much though that the bossfights are less entertaining than they used to be. I've beat helper to hero with every helper, beat the true arena maybe 15-20 times, and done the normal arena maybe 10 times.... so thats like killing every boss 50 times. So I really have no idea

Nidoprince

Whispy from Super Star Ultra! He doesn't move, so you don't even have to look at the screen 75% of the time!

Why didn't I find this question earlier?! XD
Anyway, my favorite enemy is Dedede. Don't ask why.

Its a Boss, a final Boss actually. Dark Matter hands down wins as my favorite.

Kirby is such a cheerful and happy series, but Dark Matter is pure darkness with the ability to possess his enemys. Just the dark and ominous personality Dark Matter is so great. He's my favorite antagonist of any series. I also love his ability to shapeshift (Dark Matter Swordsman).

Dark Matter is just such an amazing character and I wish there were more games with him because I feel there's so much more depth to his character that hasn't been shown.

Nidoprince

What game is Dark Matter in? Y'know, I was in a mall and there was this used game stand and I saw Kirby's Dream Land, but didn't get it since I could get it for my Wii instead via Wii Points. Oh yea, I have Kirby Super Star Ultra, and I heard it was a remake of something, so is it worth getting Nightmare in Dreamland or Kirby's Dream Land?

Dattebayo

Banned
Marx, he wants to rule pop star and has a zombified alter ego. I sometimes make drawings of him pairing up with Dawn.

Nidoprince

Haha, funny. But yea, he's cool, but he's so darn hard in the last level of Super Star Ultra. Managed to get to him onetime with like a sliver of HP. Wait, you're not answering my question, are you?

Personaly, I like the Galactic Knight from Superstar Ultra. He's the one who gives me the hardest time in the game.

Nidoprince

OMG, he was so cool. Just...amazing. The cutscene at the end was cool to. But I'm just glad that I didn't get Kirby's Dream Land. All it was was just Spring Breeze? I'm sick of that game...

Spring Breeze is Kirby's Dream Land but with copy abilities however it doesn't have Castle Lololo or Kabula, however Kabula is in KSSU but not KSS, I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say more than that.

Nidoprince

Yea, but for a 20 dollar game, isn't Kirby's Dream land...*GULP*...not worth it? I completed Spring Breeze the day I got it. Wait, is it a combo of Spring Breeze and the Revenge of the King?

Status
Not open for further replies.