• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lake Guardians

Which Lake Trio member is your favourite?

• Uxie

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation IV introduced a trio of Psychic-type Legendary Pokemon, each inhabiting a small cave in one of Sinnoh's large lakes. Which one do you like the best? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a little.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Azelf, i just enjoy the design and cry. The rest are kinda bland to be honest, i understand why they exist but they seem pretty similar to each other.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I like Agnome (Azelf) the most since I like the color blue. I personally disliked Emrit (Mesprit) the most due to it being a roaming Legendary.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I'll go with Azelf, for its high Speed and attacking stats and the fact it represents willpower. Mesprit is good, too, but it is slow, and Uxie is my least favourite as I dislike its head shape and its lack of attacking stats.

Madison M

Uxie! I don't know why, it's just always been my favorite. Plus I own a shiny Uxie and I love it.

zolios

I don't have a favorite since I was never a fan of this Legendary trio. I don't hate them but I don't love them either since they are one of the least special and memorable Legendary trios for me personally and I always saw them as worse and less interesting "weird" cousins of Mew.
Maybe they could get a regional variants in the future that will make them more interesting and get secondary types as well, I'd really like to see something like that actually.

TwilightBlade

Uxie > Azelf > Mesprit. One thing that I love about all three guardians is that they played a role in the main storyline of the Sinnoh games. :] That's more than can be said about the Legendard Birds, Beasts and Regi trio.