• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The land of Phobena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin walked inside the airport. He looked around and noticed alot of people rushing around with little kids. He couldnt wait to go on the journey of a life time. He wanted so bad to pick up his new pokeball containing a pokemon. He didnt know which pokemon he got but he hoped it was strong and friendly. He kept walking until he found his destination. Outside the big window was a huge jet. There it is, Justin thought to himself, there is the jet Im supposed to go on. He ran to the lady and gave her his free ticket that came with the letter he had gotten yesterday. She let him pass and he walked through the hallway until he was inside the jet. There was one person on the jet. A man that looked to be in his 80's.

"Hello son, you must be here for the journey to Phobena. Im Proff. Oak and these are pokemon" He said as he took out a box filled with at least twenty pokeballs. "You may pick one when all the other kids get here" he said to justin.

Goreky

Boulder Trainer
Is that supposed to be a fanfic?

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
*It's in the RPG section so of course its not a fanfic*

Kim rushed into the airport with her bag on her back. She saw a boy walk onto one of the planes she also had to get on. She ran over trying not to knock anyone over as she ran. As got onto the plane to see the boy she saw before and an old man. "I'm guessing you're the one going with us to...the...erm...place. I forgot sorry. I'm Kim." She said as she dropped her bag and a Tyrogue plushie fell out she grabbed it quickly. "Sorry i really like Tyrogue."

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
(It is an rpg)

Damien stepped inside the airport beside Justin. Damien smirked at the little kids running around. Damien was ready to go to Phobena reigon. He saw Prof. Oak with a box of balls. He hoped he would get a Dratini. Damien sat down in a chair and read a book titled "Webmaster" which was about a teen who gets a laptop that is linked to the universe. Damien read it for about 10 minutes and then went to the bathroom. He walked out after doing his business and got on the plane and saw Justin and Kim.

"Hey." said Damien. "I'm Damien. May I ask who you are?"

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Isabella walked in with her bag over her shoulder and watched thede group of 3 kids chasing each other. She laughed and walked past them. Isabella got her ticket and walked on the train. SHe seen Prof. Oak so she walked over to where he was sitting and seen other kids by him.
Nerviously I sat down next to boy an put my bag in my lap and started at the floor.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien gets bored and decides to take a nap. He closes his eyes and takes a short snooze. Damien started to dream. The dream had several people in a room. The people then dissapeared one by one. Then a strange shadow laughed sinisterly.

"Aaaah!" yelled Damien. "It was just a dream."

Damien then decides to start reading his book again but he was kinda shaking strangely. Damien stopped at chapter 3 and looked around at Justin, Kim and Isabella. He smirked and thought to himself 'I can do some flirting with these girls. And maybe pal around with the boy.'

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim saw another girl walk in and sit down without a word. Shje walked up to talk to her. "Hi there. I'm Kim." She said holding her Tyrogue plushie in a hug shaped hold.

*Sorry its so short i've got to go for awhile*

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Isabella yawns looks up to see a guy staring at her and the two ther people beside her and blush. She quickly turns her head and looks out the window hopeing he didn't see her blush.
She looks back at her bag on her lap. It was light brown like an eevee and it was covered from the top to bottom and both sides with eevee stickers.

"I can't believe I did that to my bag" She tode herself.

Isabella realises that someone is talking to her so she looks up. Its a girl.

"H..Hi...Nice to meet you, I'm Isabella but call me Bella" I said taking her hand and shaking it.

"So you like Tyrogues" I asked her noticing her plushie?

Last edited:

Russian May

Mia was running in the airport hall. Her heart was beating so fast that she could fell it pumping.
*At last, at last! I can go to my own Pokemon journey! Where is the jet?* - thought she.
She was so excited to see anything around. So no surprise that she bumped into a man with a suitcase.
- Hey! Watch there you're going! - shouted the man
- Sorry! - shouted Mia! She didn't even stopped!
Finally! She saw the jet and ran towards it. Mia stopped at stairs to catch her breath and gave a special ticket to the stewardess who was standing near the entrance to the jet.
- Aw, you must be Mia! - said Proffessor Oak when Mia entered - Glad to see you! Take your place and relax.
- Good mourning, Professor Oak! - said Mia, smiling. Then she saw Justin, Kim, Damien and Isabella - Oh, hi, guys! I'm Mia Jones! What are your names?

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien looked at Isabella looking outside. He started to blush looking at this girl. He turned away and looked at his book again. The book was getting serious as some people were getting seriously hurt. Damien got up and ordered some peanuts for the plane ride. Damien loves peanuts. Damien flipped some into his mouth.

"Want some?" he asked the others. "And Mia my name is Damien."

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
"Hi Mia, I'm Isabella but Bella for short." she said.

"UH..sure.." She said getting up, leaning across and puting her hand in the bag. She pulled it out said back and sat back down.

Bella put one in her mouth and tunred back to kim.

Russian May

" Nice to see you, guys! Yeah, thanks, Damien! I had a bad breackfast today" - smiled Mia and took some peanuts from Damien. *Wow, this guy is kinda cute! I like his style! Hey, what I'm thinking about? There are more important things to do!* - thought Mia, blushing a little...

Last edited:

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR POSTS LONGER!!!! I MEAN IT! I DONT WANT THIS CLOSED!!!

Justin watched as one by one they walked in. They all looked a bit nervous but hey, he was pretty sure he looked nervous to. Then the proff. stood up and said

"Ok everyone, listen up. I dont want to wait for the others so Ill start handing out the pokeballs now. The others will get theirs when they get here" And with that he started to toss pokeball at everyone.

Justin caught his and noticed it was light green. He toosed it in the air and then in a flash of light a munchlax appeared.

"Munch, munch" It said. "That is a very well behaved munchlax and it is the baby of the famous May's munchlax" Proff. Oak said to justin. Justin bent down and hugged it. "Im going to name you Zuzu" He said.

Last edited:

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien ate another handful of peanuts. He smiled at all of the people at the airplane. Joy was one thing Damien hadn't really felt much of lately. It seems that Damien is starting to become friendlier to other people. Damien decidedto read in his book again and eat some more peanuts. Damien then got up and ordered a few more bags of peanuts and stffed them in his backpack. Damien then grabbed his pokeball and it had Dratini in it.

"I'll name you Dra." said Damien smiling at his Dratini.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Isabella caught the pokeball thrown at her.

"Uh...come on out.." She said pushing the center of it.

In a yellow flash a Eevee appaered.

"Aww, cute! I'm gonna name you Coco" Bella said laughing and picking her up.

"Evv!" Coco said liking that name and she licked my face.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
~~~ooc: Um....Foxkitty, you keep switching it from 3rd to 1st person. You need to pick one. Sorry if I sound mean but I DONT want this closed like my last 4!~~~

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
(I thought there was only 2 LOL)

Damien raised an eyebrow at Mia as she looked at him. Damien then turned his head looking at his book with a small smirk. Damien decided that he's going to have fun with these kids. Damien got up and pulled a pokeblock out of his back pack and threw it at Dratini. Dratini caught it and ate it joyfully. Damien just smiled as Dra ate his pokeblock. Damien picked up Dra and petted him on his head.

Russian May

Mia caught her Pokeball. It had a nice design: red with orange and yellow flames. Mias heart started beating faster and faster.
"All right... Here we go!" - and she tossed her Pokeball up. The orb opened and a beam of white energy from it revealed a... Torchic!
"Torchic!" - cried it and immediately rushed to Mia. She picked him up and gave him a big hug. She felt the warm from it tiny body. Mias eyes were full of tears.
"Professor Oak... thank you so much! I always dreamt about a Torchic... It's so kawaii..." - Mia could hardly speak.
"Not at all" - smiled professor Oak - "By the way, it's a baby of the famous Harrison's Blaziken. This Torchic is male. Now he's all yours!"
"Oh, wow!" - Mia's eyes went wide - "Harrison's Blaziken's son! Cool! I will call him Blaze. I'll promise I will train him to be better than his father!"
"Torchic!" - said the happy Pokemon. Mia petted him on his head. Torchic seemed delighted

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien smiled again. Somehow Damien was happy for Mia. It was cool that Blaze was harrison's Blaziken's son. Damien then turned away because thiis girl couldn't get in the way of him becoming a pokemon master. Damien ate somemore peanuts and gave Dra some more pokeblocks. Dra was happy that he got pokeblocks. Damien smirked at his dragon pokemon. Damien got up and started walking around the jet wanderfully. Damien finally got bored and sat back down in his seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.