• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The land of Phobena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
The injuried Sycther moved in the way of the Leader's Slash and looked at Bella.
The Leader stepped back surprised.

"Scscccccyer![What te heck do you think your doing!]" The leader cried.

"Scythhhr[Helping, because this human tried to save me]" The injuried Sycther said finding a pokeball that fell out of Bella's bag when she hugged Firey.

In a flash Coco came out and was confused.

*Coco's eyes & thoughts*
"What's going on? Whys my trainer shivering and why isn't Firey moving" SHe asked herself looking around.

"Ah, scythers....wait that one is helping my trainer...." Coco thought watching the scyther who let her out block the Leader's slash again.

Coco's eyes meet the injuried scyther's and she read his look. The scyther was telling her to go find help. Cocoo refused and said she wanted to stay and help, but she obeyed the scyther and started running to the main room.

The Injuried scyther didn't make it on time and the Leader scyther slamed Bella causing her to fall back and she fainted.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien also found Bella hurt.

"Bella!" said Damien trying to help her. "Oh, I forgot."

Damien brings out a bottle of aromatherapy juice he got from Thorn and poured it on Bella.

"She should be better." said Damien. "Let's carry her back to the registry room. But 2 things."

Dra used flamethrower and blasted all of the Scythers into a tree.

"And this." said Damien kissing Mia on the mouth. "I forgot to do that."

Damien got Bella back at the registry room.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
(OOC: I also defeated the leader Scyther and Mia wait till you see what Damien did to Mia.)

Russian May

Mia sat there stunned looking at Damien, who carried Bella to the registration room. She thought she was going to faint... He kissed her in lips?!?!?! She didn't beleived it.
"Busken! Busk!" - laughe Blaze, looking at Mia's face expression
"Oh, shut up, Blaze" - said Mia - "Don't be so mean! You know what I feel!"
"Busken" - said Blaze. Mia felt that he was apologising
"It's allright, Blaze! Let's get going."
She got up and slowly went to the registration room. There she edited her entry again. Then she ran to Damien who was carrying Bella: "How is she?" - asked Mia, trying to avoid eye contact with Damien. She could feel her cheeks burning...

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"She looks a little better." said Damien looking at Bella being nursed by a Chansey and Roselia. "Um, Mia do you wanna hang out sometime?"

Damien's pokemon started laughing. Damien shot one of his glares making them stop.

"Gloomy gus." laughed Dra.
"Yeah, why are we laughing?" asked Luca.
"This kid needs help." said Low.

Damien also caught a charmander in this competition who was laughing too.

"Guys, knock it off." said Damien sternly. "So, what do you say?"

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
~~~ooc: You do know you can only keep 2 pokemon you caught right? The rest have to go to the PC.~~~

Justin heard the buzzer go off signaling that the contest was over.

"I cant wait to see who wins, there are 100 people and only three people can win" He said as he got up and started walking over to the gate and see who won.
He got to the gate and they were judging who gets to win the 2 of the pokemon they caught and the winners get an elemental stone to evolve pokemon with he heard the judge say. He stood there waiting and he crossed his fingers until the judge finally stood up and said....

"The winners of the contest are........Damien, Bella and Kim. Wait! There is one more! The fourth winner is......Mia!!" The judge said loudly!

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
OCC: Ruby said we could bunny her charater.

Bella groaned alitttle and formed her hand into a fist.She murmbled something softly and feel asleep.

*Coco*

"What's going on, why isn't she talking" Coco cried but was speaking in her our language so nobody unterstood a word she was saying.

Coco ran to caught up wit Mia and Daimen and she looked up at her trainer, she looked like an human-sized doll, but Coco pushed that thought from her mind and started a the ground.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"Coco, she got seriously hurt." said Damien kneeling down at the cute pokemon. "A scyther attack. She'll be fine. She's just sleeping. Play with the other pokemon while she heals."

Dra comforted Coco as Low flew around her, Luca comforted her as well and char the charmander also comferted her.

Russian May

"Er... All right, Damien, I accept!" - said Mia, blushing like a tomato.
"Busk, busk!" - giggled Blaze
Then Mia heard the verdict of the Judge!
"Oh, my God! We've all won! Congratulations! Damien, you've got a first place!" - shouted Mia in excitement and gave Damien a big hug!

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"I knew that golden Peppapru is special." said Damien rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

Damien nicknamed Peppapru and Delibird. Peppapru was nicknamed Peppa and Delibird, Deli.

"We need to stay a night or two and wait for Bella to feel better." said Damien still blushing.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
*Coco*
She cuddled up and smilled.

"Thank you so much you guys" She said.

"She'll be fine....she has to be" Coco said putting her head down.

Coco looked up at the bed and looked at her trainer for a second...eyes were till shut tightly and her mouth was a straight line and her cheeks were flushed. Coco had to look away. She looked all around the room and at Daimen's pokemon who were trying to make her feel better.

Russian May

"Hey, let's go to the stage! Time to receive our awards! I think, Chansey will look after Bella. Right, Chansey?"
"Chan! See!" - said it, smiling.
"All right, let's go!" - Mia and Blaze ran to the exit...

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin ran over to his best friends.

"Hey guys! What pokemon did you decide to catch? OH MY GOD!! I have always wanted a delibird!! That is soo awsome!"Justin yelled to Damien.

"Im soo glad you all won! I wish I could have joined the contest. I really like delibirds and Parrapu's" He said to them.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien followed Mia to recieve his reward.

"I dedicate this reward to the best trainer I know, Mia." said Damien giving Mia the award.

Damien smiled. Damien's true prize was in his heart.

"I'm gonna hang around town for a bit." said Damien. "See ya later Mia."

Russian May

"Se ya, Damien" - Mia waved to him. She felt so happy like she never were. Then she turned to Justin.
"Thanks, Justin! I've got a lot of Pokemon, but I decided to keep a Beautifly and Vibrava which Damien gave to me" - she started to blush again.
"Busk,busk,busk,busken!" - Blaziken started to goggle again.
"A bad incident has happened. Bella and her Vulpix were attacked by a Scyther! She still didn't wake up. I'm worrying about her condition. And, by the way, where's Kim and Ruby?"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim was still walking around and found Mia again and ran up to her. "Hi Mia. I saw you before but a flock of Pidgey got in my way. But i did see something else though. You kiss someone. I didn't see who though. Just one thing; I am so jealose. I've never kissed a boy before. What was it like?" Kim asked. Tyrogue just rolled its eyes.

"Rogue." It said meaning "Girls."

*when i typed this i had to check back for info*

Last edited:

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien played around because he was bored. He checked on Bella then found Mia.

"Want to go to a resteraunt and bring some food back for Bella?" asked Damien. "My treat."

Damien's pokemon laughed again. Damien through some random stuff at then anime style and they dodged them all.

"HAhahahahhaha!" all 4 laughed.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
"Umm.....I think Im going to go stand over there" Justin said as he blushed.
He didnt want to be around when the girls started to scream and giggle because of a kiss.

"I think Ill let my pokemon out, go everyone!" He said as he tossed out 5 pokeballs. A politoad, munchlax, miltank, tauros and a sneasel popped out. He had traded his other pokemon for this sneasel but he still had his bonsley.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.