• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The land of Phobena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian May

"Er..." - said Mia. Kim's question was so unusual, "Really, I can't explain... It happened so fast... But it's really pleasant. That's all I an say. Sorry, if it isn't enough."
"Busk, busk!" - Blaze was still laughing.
"Oh, Blaze! Return!" - said Mia while retreiving him in his PokeBall.
"By the way, Kim, where's Ruby? And you must know: bad incident has happened. Bella and her Vulpix were attacked by a Scyther! She still didn't wake up. I'm worrying about her condition. She's now at the registration room under the care of Chansey."
Then Mia heard Damien's question. "Er... I agree, Damien!"

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien heard Kim saying the whole thing.

"Ooooooook." said Damien. "So,guys. Wanna have some lunch? My treat."

Damien's pokemon finally stopped laughing and played with Tai.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Bella opened her eyes and put a hand above them to keep the sunlight out.

"Wh-here am I" Bella asked?

"Eevee" Coco said jumping up on Bella's stomach.

"Ugh. Hi Coco" Bella said petting her.

"Your at the pokecenter, your friends brought you here. You got attacked--" Nurse joy said.

"By a pack of Syther" Bella said putting a hand up to her shoulder.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin watched Nurse Joy go into Bella's romm. That could mean only one

thing, he thought to himself. He walked in after her and saw Bella sitting up in her bed.

"Hey Bell, how are you doing, I saw what happened on the big screen outside the park, are you ok?"He asked, really worried.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien noticed. He thought that Justin was starting to like Bella. Damien smirked.

"Well, I'm gonna fix lunch now." said Damien starting to prepare lunch.

Char and Peppa helped Damien fix lunch.

"Good job guys." said Damien hapilly. "Eat anything you want."

"Mander!" said Char kindly.
"Ru!" said Peppa hapilly.

Damien, Char and Peppa had sandwiches, egg rolls, lemonade, soda, cake, soup, and roasted peanuts.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Bella looked up from Coco.

"Hi Justin...you did" She asked?

"I'm a loser" Bella said looking back at Coco.

"Ye-yeah...I-i'm fine, tha-thanks for asking" Bella said surprised.

"Eevee" Coco said looking at Justin and turned her head sideways.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Yeah ok. What pokemon have you guys caught anyway. I got these." Kim said releasing her new pokemon; the sting-ray pokemon, the tropical Perappu.

*through Tyrogues eyes*

This was getting boring. At least there were other pokemon around. At least i didn't have to think about the Clefa Kim was looking after. I felt weird thinking about her. Liek i felt the same for her that she did for me. I heard a noise and Clefa was right next to me. As i turned my head she threw her face into mine. Normally i would probably give them a punch but i didn't want to. It felt so natural to me and i just left it.

*Back to normal*

Kim looked down at her pokemon kissing. "Ok now even my pokemon are kissing. This is so unfair."

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
"Hey, snap out of it girl!" He said, clapping his hands loudly.

Nurse Joy looked up and smiled for some reason.

Justin sat down in a chair next to her bed and said....

"Soo......what pokemon did you catch, and what 2 are you going to keep?" He asked Bella, curios. Justin really wanted for her to get better. It pained him to see her like this.

Russian May

"Thanks, Damien" - Mia took a sandwich and a glass of soda - "I'm really hungry after this contest. Now, guys, let me introduce my new Pokemon!". Mia took her PokeBalls and released all her Pokemon: Blaze, Sharmania, Sakura and new ones: Emerald the Vibrava and Ninjara the Beautifly. Mia took the PokeBlock case and fed her Pokemon. Then she continued to eat her food...

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien started laughing.

"This is the time I like." said Damien handing out the food. "When we are all together having fun. And hey, I have a pepparu too only golden."

Char started to laugh at Tai and Cleffa but then ran off.

"Char." said Damien looking at his pokemon.

Luca started laghing but tripped on Dra and then landed by Bella. Luca then fell off the bed.

"Hey, that hurt!" said Luca. "Not!"

Damien gave his pokemon some pokeblocks too and some lemonade.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Are Tyrogue and Clefa even breeding compatible?" Kim said still looking down at her two pokemon who were still kissing. Kay was trying its hardest to keep a straight face but was still laughing at the two. Kim hit it on the head and it stopped. "Kay, stop laughing. It's only natural. Even if they don't match up with each other. But it's still not fair. I'm fourteen and still never kissed a boy." Kim then began to sulk.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Bella couldn't help but laugh at Justin, he trying so hard.

"Well...Uh..I only caught one, a Beedrill and then I came across...." Bella couldn't finsh she started crying.

She tried to stop, she didn't want Justin to see her crying...but she couldn't. SHe wriped away her tears but they keept coming.

*Coco*
WHy is she crying? hello?" Coco said walking up to her and lciking her tears away.

"Uck! their salty!" Coco said putting on a show hopeing her trainer would start laughing.

She stood on her back legs and put her front paws around her neck, she actted like she was coughing and fell off the bed.

*Bella*
She watchd Coco and started laughing and crying at the same time.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"It's took over 14 years for me to kiss a girl." blushed Damien. "And I'm not complaining. And I think they are compattible. They are both human like types."

Damien munched on a roasted peanut and took a gulp of soda. He then took a bite out of his sandwich.

"I am so bored." said Luca.
"Then entertain yourself." said Damien.

Luca made a popping noise with it's mouth for several minutes.

"Aaaah!" said Damien.
"You said entertain myself." said Luca.
"That is annoying everyone else though." said Damien.
"I know." said Luca slyly.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Never mind." She looked back down at her pokemon again who had just finished as she looked back down. Clefa then stood back up and ran off to play with some of the other pokemon. Tyrogue just carried on staring as she walked off.

*Through Tyrogues eyes*

Well i guess that's it. I must admit Clefa is pretty much like me in a way i guess. What does Kim think she's missing? I looked up at her to see her looking back down at me and smiling. I stood up and went over to the pokemon called Blaze to show it my fire punch attack and see what it thought of it seen as its a fire type that could learn it.

Last edited:

Russian May

OOC: Er, Kim, my Combusken hasn't evolved yet! It's his nickname...

Mia couldn't help laughing, while looking at Luca and Damien. They were so funny! Mia took another gulp of soda. Then suddenly Ninjara landed on her head.
"Hey, what? Do you want some soda?"
"Beauty! Fly!" - nodded Ninjara
"Here you go!"
Ninjara put her long thin trunk into glass and started sucking soda like pollen. Mia watched her with interest.
"Looks like she enjoys your soda!" - said Mia to Damien...

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
(It is a Combusken)

"It's homemade." said Damien. "Lance taught me."

Damien whispered the last sentence so only Mia could hear.

Luca was now on Damien's head.

"Now what?" asked Damien.
"Entertainment." said Luca.
"Get off of my head!" said Damien.

Some how it seemed like Luca used bounce and it hit Damien's head.

"That's it, Luca." said Damien now kind of mad yet playful.

Damien started chasing Luca around the room playfully.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
*Oops sorry i editted it after i realised then saw your post :p*

Kim went outside followed by her Tyrogue and Kingler. She saw a boy walking with a Sneasel next to him. "You wanna battle!" She called over to him.

"Sure why not? Sneasel its your turn." He called.

"Minimime you go and fight." Kim called releasing her mime pokemon. "Try using a proper attack!" The Mime Jr created a glowing leaf in its arms and threw it at the Sneasel almost defeating it in one hit.

"Sneasel use Beat up! With a full team you can do it pretty well." Sneasel's claws glowed a dark blue and lunged forwards and slashed at Minimime.

"Use mimic. Beat up! You're not the only one with a full team." Minimime lunged forwards and swiped at Sneasel. It fell down fainted and the boy recalled it. He then ran off before Kim could coment.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
*Coco*
"this....guy,,,he's the cause of my trainer acting so strangly" Coco said eying Justin.

"What's the deal" Coco asked herself?

"SHe never acts so strange when she's talking to the others....but whenever she talks to this guy she can barely talk" Coco said confused.

"I need some help about this...but who" Coco asked herself she didn't know where the others went, so she figured sh'd have to figure this out by herself.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Dra slithered up to Coco.

"A mystery huh?" asked Dra.
"I love mysteries!" said Char.
"I love them more." said Dra.
"No me!" said Char.

The 2 pokemon started to fight but then they told Coco that they would help.

Russian May

Mia now was laughing like a madman. Seeing Damien chasing Luca was hillarious!
Her Pokemon giggled too. Mia tossed them some Pokeblocks. They started to chew them. It seemed they enjoyed them. Mia took another gulp of soda and smiled.
"Damien, do you need some help?" - asked she...

Status
Not open for further replies.