• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Last Battle

John13wb

Earthbound Hero
Um, quick question. is Shadow Lugia stronger than Ashes' pokemon?

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
*takes deep breath and smiles weakly*

I'm leaving... for good. I'm sorry, but this fic is never going to be finished. I apologize to long time readers, but something has come up and I'm being forced to abandon it completely. If you want to, I'm going to post what happens in the end in this spoiler tags for those of you who have read since the beginning and want to know how it ends.

*First of all, Cyrus dies (for good), which really isn't shocking, really.

*Then, there is an epic struggle between Lugia, Groudon, and Kyogre and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina while time goes backwords and the ancient Aquapolian cities rise again

*In the end, Kris and Greevil face each other in a battle and you find out the big secret inscription....

Kris and Greevil are twins. Their parents are Arceus and Cressilia
13,000 years ago, when the prophecy of the Great War was revealed, they were split apart and Arceus and Cressilia were bound in different dimensions

*The Great War ends and Greevil is freed from the Shadow curse he was under. EVERYTHING is purified. Only about 1,000 humans are left

*After returning home to Ever Grande, Maxie dies (for good). His body finally gives in to the power of the land

*A few days later, Kris dies (she has to to be freed from her Aquapolian body and into her angel body) and returns to heaven to meet with her family on earth and her true family.

That's it. Good-bye.