• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Last Episode ever.....

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I think it's time they took their chances...
Digimon did it, and it was made a LOT more interesting...

Kind of. Most of the Characters were pretty much carbon copies of the old (Davis=Tai), while Kari and T.K. stayed on. But the writing is what made season 2 the best season, since it catered to a somewhat older audience, while keeping what made the first season good.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It better be a long and exciting movie

lord mada

Shadow_Jr.

I think dat there will be more islands than sinnoh cuz it will neva end !!!
dats how i think more pokemon will be made if theres a new island with a bunch of trainers plus games will go wild !!!
GO POKEMON

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Very St. Elsewhere, but rather good. Would make me cry though.

Sadly, I don't know what St. Elsewhere is. But if you're referring to a show or book series, then I'm glad that description parodied at least one thing.

I have two possible outcomes:

1) There will be a huge, exciting movie with all of the Legendaries. It will reveal Arceus to the world. Arceus will make the world perfect for everyone:
- Ash is Pokemon Master.
- Brock will be best breeder ever, and will finally have a girlfriend.
- Dawn will be Contest Champion.
- Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic will finally realize that what they are doing is wrong.
- Pikachu will evolve!
- And everyone will live happilly ever after!

Or, they'll just keep recycling the games and the anime until we get to the 1,000,000th Generation, or they run out of ideas for Pokemon. Then they'll start remaking games! Oh fun.

When the anime finally decides to enter some logic. A Steelix will tear Pikachu to Pika-pieces.

Ash will then suicide.

Dawn will forgot where her favorite hairbrush is. She decides Piplup is to blame. After a argument, Piplup pecks her eyes out. Becuase it couldn't find a brain to peck out instead.

Brock dies alone, as a Pokaine addict.

Team Rocket get a reality check and realise Pikachus are worthless. The settle for a Shiny Persian they caught with the Pokeradar they stole. Giovanni loves it.

Cynthia dies horribly in an argument with Garchomp. Even Chompa realises Giga Impact is a useless move. But, he simply lets his moronic owner teach it to him. Replacing Swords Dance. Then, Cynthia demands he swaps his Life Orb for her Choice Specs. He also takes this. Next, he loses a battle to a Gengar when Cynthia told it to use its Giga Impact, which it then was locked into. She blames it for losing. Frustrated by her idiocy. Garchomp practices open-heart surgery. Though first he rips out all her internal organs and feeds them to her poor neglected Spiritomb. Cynthia's screaming annoys Chompa, so he eats her voice box. He then forgot Spiritomb ate her heart too.

Garchomp then reteaches itself moves. He thinks Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Blast and Swords Dance are good, with its Life Orb. It lives happily in a mountain for the rest of its life.

The rest of the cast carry on life as normal. Except a Typhlosion, which decides to have a nice trek around Stark Mountain. It befriends a Heatran, and they live happily ever after. Sorry for the excessve violence halfway through. Good fun to type though.

TwoToneDearly

My idea for the last episode, straight out Pokegeddon with Ash trying to stop them all only to end up on the recieving end of Judgement from Arceus

god-pokemon-arcerus

Legendary Master
ash shall defeat the sinnoh champions and become the greatest trainer ever, ho-oh will come and as everone watched in wonderment, the bad guys will come and try to capture it. ash will defeat them.

ho-oh seeing this act of kindness and selfishness, shall have a moment with ash, (pokemon fans will know this, remeber the crystal onix, when the boy had that enlightment moment while the ice onix burned?) that will happen and ho-oh will be the one enlightened by ash, not the other way around. ho-oh will go back to his tower to live alongside humans once more.

ash being the champion and being recognized by all, will go back to pallet town where it all began.
p.s. i so have to imagine this; mewtwo will appear as the bad guys try to get ho-oh and watch from a distance, he will see ash win and what he does to ho-oh, and he (mewtwo) will smile!!! omg, yes!!!! mewtwo!!!

Valorous

Or..

Ash just beats the crap out of Giovanni, the ultimate villain of all

Oak: thank you for beating Giovanni, now you're the new leader of Team Rocket, thus dictator of Pokemon thus Pokemon Master..

Ash: .. so I only had to beat the Rocket leader?

Oak: Yes.

Ash: Now I don't want to be PKMN Master anymore..

Everyone shocked..

Gary: **** it being a researcher, if you don't mind I will take your throne.

Ending: Ash marries Misy, May and Dawn. Gary marries Zoey. As for Brock o well no one left for Brock I guess...

The End

Isaac

Dragon Master
I think Ash will once again save the world from utter destruction where all of the most powerful of the legendary pokemon are involved. And retire as an old man. It would be cool if Lance was init. Lance is like Ash's hero.

Last edited:

lalalagirl

oldrivalshipper :D
Ash will probably be shown a lot older (like a timeskip). He became the "pokemon master" and at the last minute of the show it'll show his wife (Kasumi XD). And probably show cameos of all of his past friends.

Mega Typhlosion

I think Ash will be a Pokémon Master after beating Sinnoh league. After that he goes back to Pallet and a new season with a new main caracther begins. That would be fun because Ash & Brock being always there is becoming annoying.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
If ash beat's Cynthia, after that he'll go and beat Wallace and Lance ( or any other champs if theres any other regions ), then wipe out team galactic, rocket, magma and aqua, then see's ho-oh and battles it and defeats it, therefore it becomes his friend, then it tells of Arceus and how he must defeat it ( a new plot, probably a new seoson ), he'll go on a wild 10-episode search for the Heaven's Pipe, go into Arceus' demension, defeat it, play a sad song and have flashbacks on all of his exciting battles, then the narrator goes: "Ash has finally become the Pokemon Master. But, a new generation comes to pass, a new child from ( any of the beggining towns, littleroot, pallet, etc. ) has had the same dream. Ash's adventure comes to an end, but as a result, a new journey has begun. "

Thats my opinion. =)