• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Last Episode ever.....

Umbreon_13

Ash finally finds a legendary pokemon that kills him pickachu goes insane and tries to destroy the world and gets killed by a mysterious pokemon that later beats the ultimate legendary pokemon

venommm

Team Ninja Leader
I came up with a genius ending. Something terrible will happen and the world's gonna blow up. Ash and co. find Dialga who offers them a chance to save the world(Yes, Dialga can mysteriously talk). Dialga says: "The only way to stop the end of the world is to return back to the beginning, to the day Ash started his journey. Maybe, if we are lucky, you will have a new chance to save the world. Or then the cycle will continue forever, and you will experience your journey over and over again. And one more thing: No one, not even me can remember anything. We can only hope things turn out differently. Good bye and good luck! This isn't the end, it's the beginning!"

And with that, the final episode will end and the story continues the same way it began. Of course, the cycle is endless, so there's never gonna be the end of pokemon. And fans and critics will praise the episode's conclusion and everybody will watch pokemon until THIS world will blow up!

aquajet16

LVL? Death
I came up with a genius ending. Something terrible will happen and the world's gonna blow up. Ash and co. find Dialga who offers them a chance to save the world(Yes, Dialga can mysteriously talk). Dialga says: "The only way to stop the end of the world is to return back to the beginning, to the day Ash started his journey. Maybe, if we are lucky, you will have a new chance to save the world. Or then the cycle will continue forever, and you will experience your journey over and over again. And one more thing: No one, not even me can remember anything. We can only hope things turn out differently. Good bye and good luck! This isn't the end, it's the beginning!"

And with that, the final episode will end and the story continues the same way it began. Of course, the cycle is endless, so there's never gonna be the end of pokemon. And fans and critics will praise the episode's conclusion and everybody will watch pokemon until THIS world will blow up!

Nice one, the Pokemon anime would be endless then? Hahaha Nice ending

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I think it would be very long, showing all characters and pokemon, especially legends, leading up tp an Arceus movie maybe?

pikakid

jirachi killer
Ash will wake up realizes he is a crap trainer finds out it is all a dream goes and hangs himself in his back garden

Benoxxxx

Water Pokémon Lover!
Ash becomes champion of a reigon

Goes home, sees all his old pokémon.

ALL his old friends are there to congradulate him, Including, Gary, Richie, and.. His dad!

Max starts his journey

Then like 10 years later, Ash marries Misty.

RagTag

Shroomin'
The way things are going for Dawn right now I wouldn't be surprised if the last episode ended with her suicide

Last edited:

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
The show will end with the battle of Ash and Gary starting and his Pikachu is about to attack Umbreon. While you see Ho-oh in the sky flying.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
The real question is: WILL there be a last episode? lol? The animes so long and it seems like it'll never stop... But it has to, yeah.

I think Ash will win the Kanto League (Indigo), since it's in his own town. He will meet AJ and Richie once again and have some tough fights.
After the tournament Ash goes to Prof. Oaks Lab to see all his good ole pals. Gary comes by and they'll have the last fight in the series.
Team Rocket finally admits that they'll never get Pikachu and become friends with Ash & Co.
After all this, I think Ho-oh will come by too, since it hasn't been in any movie but everytime Ash travels to a new region. Ho-oh will become Ash' friend/new Pokémon.

Well, that's what I think.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
i doubt they're will ever be a final ep, as long as the games go one the serries will too, just as the games will always continue as long as the serries does, if it must end i'm sure they'd finnish with a few seasons of ash retaking the kanto leage with brock and misty as his traveling companions

After traveling around a few more regions, Ash will meet the ultimate trainer that we have yet to see, and after a very long and epic battle, become Pokemon Master (which I see as more like a king/queen of trainers) and have a long reign as such.

Back in Pallet, a new child (NOT Ash's offspring) begins his/her (unseen) journey, beginning the cycle anew

agree with this but saying the ultimate trainer is some random guy that ash met before xP

ash_1518

it will definately end with ash becoming pokemon master. i can definatley see him reuniting with all fo his old frendz ( misty, max, may, tracey, drew, dawn, harrison, morrision, richie nd the rest) nd end up having his promised battle with max. Misty will finally tell him how she feels about him. Final moment is Ash vs Gary once more..

Epilogue: ash as the new frontier brain and the leader of the Battle Frontier alongisde misty and Brock.. Ash and Mysty say bye to their kid as he goes to Prof Oaks place to get his first poke...turns out he's late and the only poke to choose from iss.......Pikachu!