• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

cookies kill you

Like a boss
just say what the last movie you saw its on the title

anyway for me it was Broly second coming a bit lame but whatever good guys always win

... Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

I really needed to catch up on my Pokémon movies, okay? :/

Aegon

The last movie I watched was Batman Begins. The one I last saw in cinemas was HP7P2.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Thankfully I can say I watched Captain America again. It was going to be The Smurfs for the thirst time, but I talked my son outs that choice! *shiver*

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Interstella 5555, or at least, every music video Daft Punk made for their album Discovery, which was made into a feature length film.

Silent Conversation

Formerly SinnohChamp
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, two days ago.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I went to the movies with my friends to watch Cowboys vs Aliens. When the Sarah Conor girl came in, we whistled at her. It was a good movie. Next, Pokemon the Movie: Rise of Darkrai!

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Despicable Me.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Last movie I saw at the theater was Captain America. As for the last movie I saw at home on blu-ray, Battle: Los Angles.

I do love a great action movie.