• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

cookies kill you

Like a boss
just say what the last movie you saw its on the title

anyway for me it was Broly second coming a bit lame but whatever good guys always win

... Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

I really needed to catch up on my Pokémon movies, okay? :/

Aegon

The last movie I watched was Batman Begins. The one I last saw in cinemas was HP7P2.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Thankfully I can say I watched Captain America again. It was going to be The Smurfs for the thirst time, but I talked my son outs that choice! *shiver*

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Interstella 5555, or at least, every music video Daft Punk made for their album Discovery, which was made into a feature length film.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, two days ago.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I went to the movies with my friends to watch Cowboys vs Aliens. When the Sarah Conor girl came in, we whistled at her. It was a good movie. Next, Pokemon the Movie: Rise of Darkrai!

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Despicable Me.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Last movie I saw at the theater was Captain America. As for the last movie I saw at home on blu-ray, Battle: Los Angles.

I do love a great action movie.