• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Rewatched Black Panther, and now it hurts even more than Chadwick Boseman is gone.

He played T'Challa so well.
The first thing I saw Chadwick Boseman in was the abc family drama Lincoln Heights. I liked his debut in Civil War but I wondered how he got into the Black Panther suit without first going through the ritual fight.

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
The first thing I saw Chadwick Boseman in was the abc family drama Lincoln Heights. I liked his debut in Civil War but I wondered how he got into the Black Panther suit without first going through the ritual fight.

I actually saw Boseman in other films prior to Black Panther, but I didn't know who he was at the time. Looking back, the man has never given a weak performance.