• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Aura Guardian Ash

Aura Guardian
In theaters, the last movie I saw was Django Unchained, which is really a great movie despite all the controversy surrounding it. The last movie I saw that wasn't in theaters was Moneyball, which is one of my favorite movies.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Blood the Last Vampire (2009)

I forgot just how really bad this movie actually is. The effects and acting were just... wooden and terrible... and Saya kept schoolgirl screaming too much. Argh <.<

Spookz

Lumos
I rewatched James and the Giant Peach earlier today. I haven't watched it since I was a kid. I somehow never realized that Tim Burton was the producer, which explains a lot now.

Vernikova

Champion
Underdog

I'm not going to lie. I don't even know if that the correct title. Anyway, I had it on mute for the most part though it had Jim Belushi in it so I I might have missed some good stuff. I'll have to listen to it next time.

TwitchyAssTaillow

Dredd (2012)

Never really saw all of the original, but this one wasn't as bad as I thought.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Puss in Boots once again.. X3
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers' Stone
and Paranormal Activity 3 <.>

PA 3 was definitely not good for me.. >.< I felt soooo.. soo bad for the guy at the end.. >.< Oh god just thinking about it <.>' I was left like this D:

Shinku

neko, desu~
Spiderman

Ah, probably one of my favourite movies. I NEVER get tired watching it and there was a period in my life when I continuously watched it over and over again in the same day. Love the Green Goblin too and all the actors <33 yupyup.