• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Thriller

Its almost time
I watched Beethoven's 2nd the other night.

It was such a nostalgic trip through my childhood, and how much I loved the family in the movie. Wish I had Charles Grodin & Bonnie Hunt as parents.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Quarantine 2. It's a bit of a let down compare to the prequel. Plot certainly wan't quite new except for the airport part and replace dogs with cat and mouse.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Mhmm, love this series, as well as Jason <3 some of the characters are rather annoying though, which is the case with any teen in a slasher movie who'd soon be killed. Still pretty good though.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Love.

Netflix did not portray it the way it said in the blurb for it. Really weird movie, didn't really enjoy it that much honestly. Could not recommend it to others.

Shinku

neko, desu~
War of the Worlds (2005)

Quite a horrible movie, all I heard from all three of the main actors was yelling and high pitched screaming, which really made me want them to die.. painful and horrible deaths. The aliens were cute though.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Residence Evil: Afterlife.

WOW I love this movie, and the 4th was simply amazing ^^ Watched it with my 8 year old sis and she was scared/... a little XD but she enjoyed it, so did I 10/10 nya~

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Prometheus .
I liked it alot..
Though im not suprised many people didn't, not everyone can handle/ understand the concepts/information present in these types of movies.

Pyroli

Banned
Third Star.

This movie hurt me a lot actually, its really sad and super great at the same time.
it also had my baby Benedict Cumberbatch in it.

Rakansen

ラルフ
It's been a while since I've seen a movie, I THINK Bourne Legacy may have been the last movie I saw. However, I was watching Suite Life: On Deck earlier because I was absent and I was extremely bored...

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Naughty Milfs 3

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Zero Dark Thirty

An amazing movie. Made me realize I don't watch the news enough. I suggest this movie to anyone. It's a great film.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Saw parts of Home Alone 3 in the dentist office, but enough that I'm able to say I at least saw it.

Dear Lord, is it a horrible re-hash of the first movie. I don't know how old that kid is, there is no way he would've had the ability nor technology to do all that, and the villains are supposed to be really smart criminals. How the heck are they falling for this kid's stupid antics? In the first movie, it was established the criminals weren't that smart, they were just cocky. And of course, Kevin was rather adorkable to begin with, and shown to have intelligence. And his traps were fairly simple, but effective. There was nothing over the top about it all.

And also we watched Kevin put the traps together on-screen. We never once saw Alex plot any of these traps on-screen, that I can recall. Also, Kevin's mother is a better mother than Alex's is. Yes, Alex's mother is working, but she's rather neglectful. At least Kevin's mother learned from her mistakes, and made an effort to return to her son whom she accidentally forgot due to how crazy the preparations and family were. Even a good parent would accidentally leave their child behind in a situation like that.

So yeah. Bad movie, bad characters, bad attempt to make a franchise out of it.