• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
In theaters? Life of Pi over winter break. It's a bit long, and you'd probably appreciate it more if you've read the book, but it's a gorgeous movie. Worth watching for the visuals alone and will probably win visual awards in the Academy Awards.

Spookz

Lumos
Just re-watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. So many childhood feelz.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Watched the Hunger Games. HOLY CRAP IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD

I cried when Rue died. There, I said it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Saw Wreck-It Ralph again, but this time with my grandmother. I still love the movie, still hits me in the right places, and brings out the right emotions. My grandmother really likes the movie, especially Vanellope. So I'm happy I was able to spend time with my grandma and show her such a movie. She says it's rather original, since about a few days ago, we talked about Disney movies and wondered which ones were original movies. (Apparently there's like at least five original movies in the Disney animated canon, or something like that.)

I can't wait for March 5th X3...

Spookz

Lumos
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Always a good laugh. As a rabbit owner, I'm rather fond of the killer rabbit.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
katy Perry: part of me

Wow!!!!!! 10/10!!!!

I feel sad for katy that rusell broke up with her during her tour. Never like him with her anyway. I do like him but not with her...
Its so hard that she had to put up with that esp how many times she tried to spend time with him during the tour rather than sleeping... I hate him!!!!!

On the positive sidenim glad she nver gave up after three times of geting dropped by three diff labels :(

Anyway yeah nya~

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
The Royal Tenenbaums. Love Wes Anderson. Gorgeous cinematography, great music selection, and a sweet but still funny story. I just about passed out during the cutting scene though. 8.5/10

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Easy A. It's so good. I watched it on a whim because it was conveniently on TV and I didn't think I would like it based off of its premise, but I was wrong. It's hilarious but touching at the right times and has a lesson, despite appearing unrealistic from my experiences. Emma Stone is awesome. 4.5/5.

lollygag

Banned
I watched Titanic: The Animated Musical online.

Dear God, it's awful. But it's still funny to watch! I like the part where the stepsisters mock Angelica and shake their melons at her.

It gets a 4/10 (most of those points are for unintentional humor).