• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Ces

At home: Tron: Legacy. I liked it.

At the theaters: Moneyball. Loved it, thought the acting was superb.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Harry Potter: The goblet of fire

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
My sister, after months of whining, managed to get my family to go to the smurfs. Hooo-rah

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Real Steel.

I thought it was awesome, but that might just be because it was shot in Detroit and other Michigan cities. There was no way that could've been Texas at some parts.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Um, I'm struggling to remember ....
I think it was Harry Potter: Order of the Pheonix (sp?).

BlazingCold

Home: A-Team (love it)

Theater: Moneyball (<3)

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Home: Prince of Persia (awesome!)

Theater: Captain America (I haven't been to the movies in a while)

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Home: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Awesome movie :3
Theater: Wow, I haven't seen a movie in theaters in a long time. Maybe A Midnight in Paris?

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Cinema wise?

The Skin I Live In.

I do not recommend anyone under the age of 18 to watch this, but it's an arthouse film starring Puss in Boots' voice actor as a surgeon. The less said about the ACTUAL plot, probably the better. Oh, and it's Spanish with subtitles. Actually I wouldn't recommend anyone with a weak stomach or mind to watch it either.

Home wise; Rango and Green Hornet in some sort of back to back movie night thing.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Puss in Boots.
The movie was pretty quick paced, felt like it was over in about :30. I had a few good laughs, and over all I liked the movie!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Paranormal Activity 3

Not worth watching IMO.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Daredevil:

Actually a good Super hero movie, that could easily make a sequel.