• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last watched Die Another Day several minutes ago.

Galux

Along came Polly I didn't like it very much I didn't find it very funny and the plot in my opinion wasn't very good.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last watched Seven Psychopaths.

Thumbs up for adding a slight comedic taste to it.

Aegon

I went to see Star Trek Into Darkness last night. It was highly enjoyable, exciting and engaging. I have an annoying urge to watch it again.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last watched Total Recall several hours ago.

Futuristic stuff are just my thing.

Meowth City

Staff member
Cinema: Populaire

A very sweet French movie. Cute, funny and romantic - perfect! I loved everything about it.

SmartD

I saw Now You See Me today. It was great, and the ending was totally unexpected.

JD

Schindler's List the black and white kind of annoyed me but it was a good movie. The holocaust was a terrible time and I was kind of in a sad mood the entire time I was watching the movie.
8/10

I saw Iron Man 3 today. It pretty good. I didnt really like the ending. But whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last watched Kingdom of Heaven [2005] last night. The battles are very, very dramatic. That's all I can say.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Saw the new Star Trek the other day. It was fun. I'd give it maybe a 7/10. I didn't like the dialogue. And I hate to say it but I think the very first scene was the best aesthetics-wise in the whole movie, so I expected more after it. Worth seeing, though. Maybe not twice.

Kurry

Saw The Purge today in theaters.

3/10

Worst movie of 2013.. so far....I guess there's always After Earth

Idk.. maybe Oz: The Great and Powerful takes that cake as well. The Purge was by far more stupid, but at least entertaining to a degree, whereas Oz was a total snoozefest. Even the Hunger Games (another movie I hate) was more compelling in its explanation for having such a dangerous event in the future (in this case, legalizing all crime, including murder, for a period of time). The movie barely explained why the purge has to happen. How exactly did it bring unemployment down to 1%? And why would all criminals wait until the purge happened just to.. release their frustration? I don't think that's how it works... not by a long shot. Good lord, this movie was dumb. I also wish they would back given more background information about the masked killers in the film. The movie just described them as "more intelligent" than the main characters. The acting was also stupid and over the top. The ending was hilariously stupid. This movie broke me...

I HATE it.

Last edited:

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last re-watched Total Recall yesterday. I guess this channel is just beastly when it comes to replaying movies (albeit good, no less.)

But it doesn't matter. Kate B. herself made my day.

Transformers