• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last watched Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I'll admit, I almost cried at the ending, especially with the song "We Will Meet Again" playing.

Colt45

Cobalt
Iron Man 3, but the last movie I saw that I hadn't already seen was Now You See Me.
Both were very solid movies.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Star Trek: Into Darkness

A solid movie, great action and good visuals. 8/10.

I concur.

Last saw Philadelphia Experiment a while ago. Perhaps time travels in films aren't so bad.

Cutty

Forever now
Man of Steel

It was... pretty good. The one hour build-up makes the plot more solid. I feel like the producers want to reconnect w/ fans n introduce Superman in a better way...
Some parts are still lacking w/ either average scenes or repetitive fight scenes. But surprisingly, I find it better than Iron Man n Star Trek... I thought MoS couldnt touch them... well only in the level of humour I suppose... the film is quite serious... o_O
Oh Henry Cavill quite fits the role too...

Behold... He really returns... 8.5/10.

#NotaStan

Kurry

Identity Thief

5/10

Melissa McCarthy only real reason to watch this movie. She has some pretty funny moments. Aside from that it's a pretty mediocre film. More so looking forward to The Heat later this month.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last movie I was was Drag Me To Hell.

The movie may be creepy, but Alison kinda alleviates it with her... beauty.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ninja Scroll

This is a mature movie, mostly violent, but it has its share of nudity, just as a heads up. It's not really for the squeamish.

Getting down into it, the movie really isn't that great. All it's really good for is just delivering action sequence after action sequence. The characters are okay, though I can only bother to remember the names of the two main leads, Kagero and Jubei, whom both had some character development. But still, this is a ninja anime done right. The various villains, as bland as they were, had some creativity behind what they specialized in, but otherwise, they were just there for some unique character design and most had about five minutes of screentime before they were killed.

But still, anime fans of old (by "old" I mean the 80s and 90s) hold fond memories of it, and it's considered a gateway into the anime world. It came here in the States during the anime craze of the 90s, and it held its status fairly well. It's a bit aged, but it's a look into anime history for sure. Just be a bit mature about it and enjoy the ride.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Ok, ill just come out and say that i hated it, didnt even finish it.
The dialogue was too "by the book" is the best way to word it. The acting was stiff, and the characters were not all that interesting. They kinnda just threw you right into the movie with the fury thing, and everything i saw was extremely predictable.

Dreamy

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Ok, ill just come out and say that i hated it, didnt even finish it.
The dialogue was too "by the book" is the best way to word it. The acting was stiff, and the characters were not all that interesting. They kinnda just threw you right into the movie with the fury thing, and everything i saw was extremely predictable.

I tried reading one of the books, same reaction XD

The Princess Bride

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Each for the 10,000th time, two of my most favorite movies of all time.