• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Meowth City

Staff member
TV: WALL●E

It was amazing. Words cannot express.
Needless to say, I liked it. I liked it a lot.

One of the best Pixar films.

MrsHoran

Eevee Lover
Despicable me 2 ... saw it in the cinemas for a party it was funny I have to admit ;133;

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Monsters University 7/10 It was good, but I didnt enjoy it as much as the original Monsters Inc. In my opinion, it wasnt really needed. MI was good enough on its own - its one if my favourite Pixar movies.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Watched Grown Ups 2 recently. I thought it was really funny. The cast and lines were hilarious throughout the whole thing. 8.5/10

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Last two movies I watched were

1) This old 1950s Japanese film. It was pretty good and the storyline's nice and all.
2) This local indie film. It was strange but admittedly quite nice. It had mature content though.....

We had to watch them as a requirement for school.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
I just watched* Killing Them Softly starring Brad Pitt...

*By watched I mean fell asleep during the second half.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Finished School of Rock. Really good movie, Jack Black was quirky as ever. The idea is pretty cool, though it is a tad unrealistic.

Greekboy

Saw Anchorman for (I believe) the 5th time. I saw it on vimeo, which was pretty cool. Still satisfied, can't wait for the sequel (hope it isn't a bad one!)

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
Watched Tubo. It was okay, cute. Some things in it, I cringed at. Other things, I was pleasantly surprised with how well the producers handled it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Good Burger a 90's film with good writing and mild mature humor, first time seeing it and enjoyed it.
Didn't know Nickelodeon could make the "is it because I'm black?" joke.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Just finished watching Transformers, The Revenge Of The Fallen. Its still epic

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Saw 2 guns, it was really good and Pacific Rim for the 3rd time. Enjoyed them both (though I wish I didn't have to see Pacific Rim again until it comes out on bluray because it felt pointless to watch it again so soon)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The Host

That's two hours I'm never getting back. I tried reading the book when it first came out, but it's just so boring in the beginning I never got further than chapter two, I think. The movie at least "cut to the chase", but the problem is the characters are still really dull characters. I had no clue who Melanie was, so when Wanda was put into her, I didn't care for her because all of her memories were of her pretty much making out with this Jared guy, though she has a little brother she apparently spent time with in between all that making out.

And then when she reaches other people, they're so bland as well that they all blended together into one ball of blandness. I could not tell them apart at all in most cases. And the "antagonist" wasn't interesting in the least. There was just nothing interesting about this movie at all.

The reason I even sat down to painstakingly watch the movie was because I had to hold up my end of the bargain with my mom. I had to watch something with her after we finished watching something I wanted Mom to watch, which is infinitely much better in terms of character, story, and pacing. But at least the movie didn't have that blue-tinted Tungsten lighting like Twilight did, so it looked more natural, but that doesn't automatically make the movie better if the characters are bland. Because the story sounds interesting, it's just that the characters are so badly written, and I didn't care for them. They tried to get us to care for Melanie/Wanda, but it was so far into the movie that I just rolled my eyes.

Such a bland movie, I can see why it wasn't as popular as the Twilight movies. At least those movies are easier to make fun of than Host.