• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

It was better than I thought it was going to be. It had a weak start, but it got better over time. I didn't really laugh (I kinda willed myself to not laugh), but there were clever moments that made me smirk. Chester V disturbs me, though he's a joy to watch on-screen. The animation choice they use for these movies is just wonderful. I'm trying to remember what the style exactly reminds me of in terms of 90s cartoons, but not that it matters as long as everything's timed well and not done for cheap laughs.

Also, I was surprised at how the food puns were not groan-worthy or cheesy like it was with Fighting Foodons, but anything's better than that obscure anime, to be fair. Still, there were a lot of creativity put into these creature models. And also MANY OF THEM ARE FREAKING CUTE WITH THE BEADY EYES AND EVERYTHING THIS MOVIE GOT ME TO THINK FOOD WAS CUTE

So yeah, it's still a kids' movie, but it has its moments for adults as well. Wasn't as kiddy as Despicable Me 2, that's for sure. For a movie that was a sequel to a movie based off a book of the same name that still took creative measures, it was refreshing. I still think the first movie's better (I laughed more, after all), but this is a good sequel. They really thought this through.

But Flint still didn't find out how to remove his spray-on shoes... not that you would notice he still has them on anyway. But whatever, I recommend seeing this film if you enjoyed the first movie, even though they do a recap in the beginning for newcomers (it better be for newcomers), which I felt was the weak part of the movie.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
This Is The End

I was expecting a little more out of all of these comedy giants. But still, not to bad. Best part was watching Emma Watson go berserk. She's so hot when she's angry. I'm also glad the scenery didn't just stay inside the house, leaving YOU to imagine the hell outside. I say it's worth watching on a movie night.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Babel <3
That movie is awesome! So bad I've meet few people that have watched it too. I love how one thing triggers another and how it's a fact that, everything you do, will affect some one out there...

Emiko-Gale

I rewatched Pretty In Pink. I can identify with the main character so much it shocks me.

The last movie I watched was This Is The End. My gf and I rented it yesterday and decided to watch it this morning, and boy was it hilarious. There were so many different actors in the movie, and every one of them were pretty much playing as themselves. (Well some of their personalities were changed for the movie...) Heck even one part of the movie made me jump a bit, stupid demon. xD

Cablez

swaggot
I watched The Green Mile in school about a week ago.. It was pretty good! We're watching Witness at the moment but I'm not sure if I like it or not!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Pacific Rim

+ Great special effects
+ Nice monster design
+ Cool set design in Hong Kong
+ Kaiju battle in Hong Kong was amazing

- Dialogue was bad and way too 'dudebro'
- Happy ending
- Charlie Day

3.5/5.

TheMewster

Pokémon Connoisseur
Recently watched "Jurassic Park"
A great and classic movie from the 90s!

Meowth City

Staff member
TV: Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Not bad. Certainly better than the Keldeo movie. Although, I found it a little odd that Mewtwo had a female voice and did not recognise Ash. Or is this a different Mewtwo from the one in the First Movie? I wasn't really paying attention.

SimH8

I rewatched Letters From Iwo Jima about a week ago.

One of my favourite films for so many reasons. Great effects, compelling characters, emotional acting. Definitely recommend watching.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
TV: Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Not bad. Certainly better than the Keldeo movie. Although, I found it a little odd that Mewtwo had a female voice and did not recognise Ash. Or is this a different Mewtwo from the one in the First Movie? I wasn't really paying attention.

It's not the same one. I don't know if the dub showed it, but there's a special episode that explains that a group of scientists created their own Mewtwo.

Tyrantrum

The Fifth Estate-6/10. A bit political, and a bit one sided perspective.