• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Mine was wreck it ralph. It was a great movie, especially since it involved video games. =)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Pacific Rim

Since it's out on DVD now, I can watch it whenever I want. It's just as good as it was when I saw it in theaters, but the surround sound in the theater did make the experience more amazing. Still, I love it for what it is, and nothing's going to change that.

orochi

Splice? o-0 I know, a twisted movie right? You know whats an even more twisted movie? The Skin I Live In. Watch it. It's so good. It's one of those movies where you are like:
"Omg......I did not see that coming."
"OMG I did not see that coming either!"
"....WTH?! She did not just do that"

WATCH IT >.> I dare you!

Meowth City

Staff member
It's not the same one. I don't know if the dub showed it, but there's a special episode that explains that a group of scientists created their own Mewtwo.
Ah, I did not see or even know about that special episode. Thanks for letting me know it exists.

SmartD

I watched Frankenweenie today. It was a good movie.

Tyrantrum

In a few days I will have to watch The Big Lebowski for an assignment. I'll see how that goes.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Ender's Game

Uhm. A bit disappointing. It made it seem like the events of the book happened in a number of days instead of years. It ripped out most of the book and shoved a few inaccuracies in instead. Made me feel like I was watching Eragon again x__x bad versions of adaptions... course it wont change my opinion of Harrison Ford though <3

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
The Original CLASH OF THE TITANS. Kinda weird.

jbthedelirious

The last movie I saw in theater was Les Miserables (I don't get a chance to see many movies), but the last movie I watched in general was Maria Full of Grace

jaybird

For me, the last movie I watched was my new DVD copy of (500) Days of Summer.

I love this movie. I am a huge Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan, in my opinion, he is the best actor working in Hollywood today. He's actually my current inspiration as an aspiring actor myself when I eventually try my big shot at fame.

Now, going into the movie, it actually helped me deal with a personal problem, and help me get over a girl I had been pining over for the last five years since 2008. I came to the realization that if I had gotten with this girl, our relationship would have ended up just like Tom and Summer's relationship in that movie. So yeah, this girl (her name was Paige, by the way) was my Summer, now I'm just waiting for my Autumn.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
The Last Stand
I was kind of surprised that Arnold returned to action movies , other than in ,,The Expendables" and ,,The Expendables 2" (I thought those 2 movies were like Schwarzenegger's last film at first ,but I'm glad that he has more to come).

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden

I love this movie. I am a huge Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan, in my opinion, he is the best actor working in Hollywood today. He's actually my current inspiration as an aspiring actor myself when I eventually try my big shot at fame.

Now, going into the movie, it actually helped me deal with a personal problem, and help me get over a girl I had been pining over for the last five years since 2008. I came to the realization that if I had gotten with this girl, our relationship would have ended up just like Tom and Summer's relationship in that movie. So yeah, this girl (her name was Paige, by the way) was my Summer, now I'm just waiting for my Autumn.
It's on my pile of DVD's to watch, but I'm looking forwards to it.

I just watched To The Wonder. Really frustrating, as it's such a gorgeous film, and there's so much to like about it, but the voice over (in 3 languages), and the general lack of structure just make it feel like an hour and 40 minute montage sequence.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
The New Daughter... And my dear, is it horrible? Possible the WORST movie I've watched this year. I was curious about the movie and it was fine until, like, middle to the end. But the ending... It's simply HORRIBLE! I don't believe I've watched such a bad movie.

My dead... I cannot watch this thing? Everytime I watched, I would sleep, and I'm serious! I don't know what's so good in him?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Gravity, or as Tropes put it, 90 Minutes of the Universe Trying to Kill Sandra Bullock.

It was alright.

Last edited:

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Recently saw American History X as part of our psychology course... which makes no sense on reflection.

It was ok, some interesting points raised but was quite difficult to watch at times and the plot was a little difficult to follow.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Ender's Game

Uhm. A bit disappointing. It made it seem like the events of the book happened in a number of days instead of years. It ripped out most of the book and shoved a few inaccuracies in instead. Made me feel like I was watching Eragon again x__x bad versions of adaptions... course it wont change my opinion of Harrison Ford though <3

That's what I was afraid of.

Reign of Fire

Cool movie. Nice special effects. The plot was interesting. And most important, the dragons looked epic.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Recently saw American History X as part of our psychology course... which makes no sense on reflection.

It was ok, some interesting points raised but was quite difficult to watch at times and the plot was a little difficult to follow.

Surely the psychology that goes into ultra nationalism and racism. What factors drive and motivate people to have those ideas, and the way propaganda and ideas are shared, for example with the gigs they put on.

Hoowever I didn't think it was overly complex plot wise. There's a few different timelines, with his early life, his prison time and current life, but it was very clear which was which and none were overly complicated.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
We finally finished watching the Kenneth Branagh version of Hamlet in English today and I have to say it was a very well done movie. Sure, there were a few corny parts, but the acting was really phenomenal, the scenery was perfect for the play, and it was just generally fun to watch. Plus it helped me understand Hamlet. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

it was four hours long though