• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2.

A nice end to a great film series. One of my top faves.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I just watched The Brave Little Toaster for the first time (yes, I have no childhood).

...OH MY FRICKIN' GOSH.

That's the most horrifying movie I had ever seen, and a kid's movie no less! I can see why people were scarred from watching it, there's freakin' scary images there!

But it's a wonderful movie, it has a great message to it--actually, there's a lot of messages in it that goes at a deeper level than most people think it does. I honestly wonder if it was this movie that helped inspire Toy Story, just with toys. I can see similarities, especially since a lot of people who worked on the movie would go on to find Pixar, but both are unique on their own. I enjoyed watching the movie, I wish I did see it as a kid.

BUT DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW THE MAIN CHARACTER'S GRUESOME DEATH?!? MY GOD!!

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I think it was Wanted.

Call me lame, but Crazy, Stupid, Love. Saw it with my boyfriend. That was more like a love pantagram. It was hilarious.

I'd give it ♥♥♥♥ out of 5. (I did hearts because Chrome is stupid.)

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I just saw Easy A last night, at least i now know the main meaning of the Scarlet Letter. Or something.

ChedWick

Harry Potter 1-6

I've seen them all before but it's been ABC's Harry Potter Weekend so I've watched them all. Kind of painful to watch them back to back and so soon after I've finished reading their respective books.

It still bothers me that the first Dumbledore had to go and die. I didn't actually warm up to warm up to the new one until part way though the Order of the Phoenix.

Still kind of annoys me how they changed the atmosphere/some of the outer layout of Hogwarts.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The last two movies I saw was Planet 51 (Terrible film) And big momma's house 3 (Actually this one was good)

~Kurou

to see you smile
Piranha
there is way to much p0rn in that movie

Aegon

I just finished watching The Dark Knight for the first time an hour ago. It's so much better than Batman Begins. I also watched Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince for the umpteenth time during the week.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Currently watching Dog Soldiers.

We English should try harder with our horror films.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I got through watching Pokemon the movie 3 spell of the unknown. It actually wasn't bad I kinda liked it but its kinda sad that they made enti so overpowered in that film molly kinda angered me cause she's selfish but I was sad when the illusion Enti was taken by the unknown at the end great movie.