• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

alesana64

Steel Trainer
I saw Grown Ups 2 the other day. All I can say is that the movie is ridiculously absurd. There is not a moment when you are not laughing.

ccarts89

Rewatched the Avengers and still think it's one of the best films I've ever seen! Seeing the new Thor film this week too :D

TheEliteEmpoleon

I watched Thor: The Dark World today and it was pretty good. I loved most of it, except for two confusing scenes: The final battle and the end. Also stayed for after the credits, since Marvel always puts an extra scene after the credits about the next movie, and it was mysterious but it got me interested.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
I literally just got finished watching White House Down. One of the best movies i've seen. No Doubt!!!!!

jaybird

Watched Silver Linings Playbook last night.

I love this movie. It's great to see Bradley Cooper break away from his more traditional comedic roles in movies like Wedding Crashers, Yes Man, The A-Team, and The Hangover movies and make movies where he tries his hand at serious drama. Plus, Jennifer Lawrence is great in this movie, the movie that won her her first Oscar. Plus, that huge dance scene at the end, makes me realize why guys like me are so attracted to Ms. Jennifer Lawrence.

This is why I can't wait to see her performances again in her upcoming movies The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, American Hustler, where she will reunite with her Silver Linings Playbook director and co-stars David O. Russell, Bradley Cooper, and Robert De Niro, respectively, as well as acting alongside greats such as Christian Bale, Amy Adams, and Jeremy Renner in that same movie, Serena, where she will reunite with Cooper again to play his wife in a drama set during the Great Depression and finds out she is barren and cannot have kids, as well as X-Men: Days of Future Past, since I really loved X-Men: First Class and her performance in that movie.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
The Wolverine - 6.5/10

It definitely wasn't what I expected, turned out to be a mash up of a love story and The Last Samurai.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
"Man of Steel". Wasn't bad. Before that, I think the last new movie I saw was either "Pacific Rim" (which I love) or "World War Z"

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Thor: The Dark World

It was alright but somehow I feel it was lacking something. The first one was better for sure but this wasn't bad either, just not quite what I was hoping for.

7/10.

Estellise

peachy
I rewatched The Hunger Games (it used to be one of my favorites) today... Overall, I don't like it as much as I did when I first saw it, but it's still a good watch.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
I felt naught a thing for these characters. The plot was rather predictable, and the comedy felt out of place.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Star Trek: Into Darkness. Amazing movie. Was wondering if anyone suspected that the ship behind Jupiter was the Borg Ship? o_O Anyway, 9.5/10

Fruitt

SHARKEISHA
A Few Good Men. I've seen it before, but it's still a fantastic movie.

Lugia's Chosen

It was alright but somehow I feel it was lacking something. The first one was better for sure but this wasn't bad either, just not quite what I was hoping for.

7/10.
I thought the first one was beyond boring. I give that one a 5/10. This one was amazing. 9/10 for me

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Howl's Moving Castle: 4.5/5
+ Animation is beautiful (for a 9 year old DVD)
+ All of the main characters are likable
+ Rich detail in the settings
+ Good voice acting
- The plot gets confusing at the very end

The Purge: 1.5/5
+ Fresh concept
+ The fake news bytes were a nice touch
+ Dat table head smash
- Not scary or tense
- I wanted everyone but Cersei Lannister to die
- For such an in-depth concept, it takes a lot of impossibilities for this film to happen

Looper: 4/5
+ JGL is fantastic
+ Interesting plot
+ If you get lost, the film will update you in some parts to keep you on track
+ Thought-provoking

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Don Jon

Mixed bag really, liked some of it, but some of it felt a little cliched, but that was possibly by design. Nice use of repetition, nice coming of age element, interesting how the characters end up being the opposite of how they think they are to begin with, I guess you could almost say a deconstruction of the rom com too. Just one I imagine will be a bit awkward, especially for couples. I imagine a few arguments could result if girlfriends start asking about their boyfriends 'online activities' (to avoid using a more crude term)