1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The last movie you saw

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cookies kill you, Aug 18, 2011.

1. SilverCharizard

SilverCharizard Well-Known Member

Repo, The genetic opera

and

Bad Grampa

2. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Zathura
    Watching this as a kid, I loved it, but watching it now, I realize that it is not as good as I remembered it. Still decent, but not as great as I remembered it XD

3. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Bad Granpa and Super Hero movie, couldn't stop laughing through at least half of each movie XD

4. Ruas

Ruas Well-Known Member

I saw it & really enjoyed it. Maybe a few plot sequences were better in the original, but still not at all a disappointment. Wouldn't mind watching it again, especially for the action.

Superpower Emboar likes this.
  5. The Robocop re-make. It was pretty cool, I thought much easier to stomach then the original's bloodapalooza, but at the same time He had a relationship with his family so it changes a ton fromthe original. To quote Barney Stinson, New is ALWAYS better.

Ruas likes this.
  6. The Hiker king

The Hiker king Non Sequitur

Monuments Men. It was a tad boring in my opinion; it reminded me of the old WW2 movies that people I know whose ages are 70 and up tend to like. I would have liked to see a better story line and more character development, maybe a more in-depth sequence for the basic training.

7. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

Saw The Lego Movie the other day and really enjoyed it. It wasn't what I expected it to be. I won't say it's as good as Frozen, but it is definitely the best film of 2014 so far.

8. ~Emolga~

~Emolga~ Just A Crazy Fangirl

9. Steampunk

Mr. Beans Holiday

What the heck! This movie was so goddang dumb, I felt my brain cells withering away. I felt the need to do math homework after, just to raise my IQ up back to what it was before I watched this.

10. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

RIPD

Even though the whole movie basically said a big F*** you to religion, my family and I really enjoyed it. It was funny, and I liked the plot

Also, (spoiler tag JIC)

The plot twist with the main character's partner was a bit predictable, but still enjoyable nonetheless.

11. Equestria Girls

Now that I've actually had the chance to see it, my honest opinion about this movies is that it was only okay.
    Definitely not the OMG BEST MOOVEEE EVAAAAR!!! like I've seen some treat it.

12. SerenaForTheWin

SerenaForTheWin Yusarin >_<

Vampire Academy

I'm really interested with the movie itself not to mention i love vampires and also didn't expect that it was russian to begin with.

There were only quite few of that language you know.

13. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I saw the movie The Monuments Men today. It was a good movie.

14. Amaan

Amaan Banned

The LEGO Movie

easy 10/10

don't want to tell anything about it, the less you know, the better.

15. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Camp Takota. In short: it surprised me. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, in terms of acting, production value, and everything really. The best part of the movie was the writing. Mamrie Hart is hilarious and she stood out as the best actress, but Grace Helbig was great too. I think the main 3 characters were a bit too much like themselves, but I guess you have to work with your strengths. The plot was predictable, as they usually are in feel good movies. But it was a sweet, cohesive film that will make you laugh and smile. 4/5.

16. Hammerheart

Hammerheart Son of Wōden

Nymphomaniac (parts 1 and 2) - Fantastic if not mildly frustrating at times.

Only Lovers Left Alive - really not worth seeing.

17. Psychic

Psychic Really and truly

Saw Dallas Buyer's Club, and it was really excellent. Poignant and tough, but there are nice comedic moments that make it easier to sit through. Jared Leto was also excellent.

Also rewatched Stranger Than Fiction for the first time in years, which totally brought out my literature geek side. There are a few plot-holes that bug me, but it's a really neat film and shows Will Ferrell can actually act when he wants to.

~Psychic

18. Cloneydew2000

Cloneydew2000 WildScraggyAppeared!

The Lego Movie

"Everything is awesome!!! Everything is cool....!!"

Great film, very funny! And if that wasn't enough, it has Morgan Freeman!!

19. John Wallrein

John Wallrein I am the walrein

Just watched Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. I enjoyed it personally, seeing the old guys still in the game.

20. Steampunk

Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker
    Well, I have seen this one before, but in a long time, and I don't think I've watched it since I read the books. It was decent, but they kind of made it "kiddie" while the book was much more intense.