• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Holes
Found this on youtube a while back, listened to it while I did homework.

Oceans Eleven
Another movie that I just listened to, this is one of my all time favorites, and I don't mind it if I put it in my DVD player and let it loop.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Watched Non-stop. I actually really liked it. So tense *^* That ending was.... very interesting omg D:
I guess I enjoyed it so much I noticed I seldom took time to eat the rest of the popcorn :c it was still full when it ended XD

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I enjoyed this trilogy but I wasn't too keen on the first film. I thought the adaption could have been better and the production as well, but Jennifer Lawrence lit the flame for it. Catching Fire was much better. Jennifer was strong again, but the other characters were great too. Effie, Finnick and Johanna all had their moments. Aside from that, the production value was amazing. While the 74th Games were more toned down, the Quarter Quell was insane. I loved how the arena's twist was portrayed and it was tense. The adaption was pretty faithful from what I remember and the film was surprisingly balanced (I really didn't realize that the QQ took only 2 days.) I can't wait for the next one. 4.5/5.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Watched Bad Grandpa.

Pretty funny! Well depends on the type of humor people have, but I actually enjoyed it. Made me laugh quite a lot.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Grandma and I went to go see it. It was alright, nothing real special, but I could tell they tried since they did have callbacks to the original cartoon, so they understood the origins. Perhaps if they focused more on the relationship between Peabody and Sherman, I would like it more, but for what it is, it's okay. Still not a big fan of Penny, though :/, Sherman's crush on her seemed tacked on.

I'll be honest in that I'm pleased that they didn't really shy away from violence (or at least talks of it), even though they most likely took some creative liberties with the history (but then again, so did the original--Peabody's Improbable History). I'm also happy that outside of the very beginning, there were barely any pop culture references. I've noticed a lot of newer DreamWorks movies since Kung Fu Panda have made the attempt to move away from pop culture to stand out on their own.

And no, the Rocky and Bullwinkle short wasn't part of the showing. Not sure if it's really showing in any theaters, haven't really heard much about it.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Mulan.

Its being a long time since I last saw it and it still had me entertained throughout the whole thing XP Those songs!! X3

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
The last movie I saw was The Lego Movie.
What I have to say about it, you might ask? Well, IT WAS AWESOME! Very colorful and fast paced! I enjoyed the plot a lot! It was really good for a now-a-days movie.
10/10 I would recommend watching it or renting it if you haven't seen it!

I hope the next movie I watch is Frozen. (Yup, I'm behind in my movies xD)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
From Up On Poppy Hill

Dad bought it for me today, so I went right ahead to watch it with my brother, and Mom came in shortly afterward. It's a really nice film, I really liked it. Definitely a step up from Tales from Earthsea, and I'm happy the film went well for Goro Miyazaki. About halfway, though, Mom made the comment that it was "like Blue Moon all over again!", though afterwards, she had to explain the movie to me, and I was all, "Well, thank goodness that didn't happen here!"

So yeah, really good movie. It was nice to watch, and the boy cast (all of them) was hilarious. They were so goofy, lol.

Movie kinda reminds me a little of Whisper of the Heart, though, in some aspects. Not a whole lot, but there's a couple of moments that reminded me of it, and is probably more of a coincidence than anything.