• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, really good movie. :D The previews before the movie scared the crap outta me (Paranormal Activity). 0.0 I'm not one for horror movies. 0.0 Its why I don't visit the "Alternate Creepypastas" thread. 0.0

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
The last one I saw was Sanctum.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I saw cowboys and aliens with two of my friends. I liked it.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Last one I caught at a theater was Hangover 2, which was not that great.

I never saw the first one, and everyone says the second was the same but worse, so I'm thankful I never watched the original.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Rango. Really good animated movie, and not exactly kiddy humour.

abraxas

Words.
Cowboys Vs. Aliens. It was fairly ok for what it was, and I enjoy a good Western, rare as they may be, and mashed up with aliens makes for an interesting concept.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I just watched Rio and it was... kind of disappointing, actually. I have a soft spot for good animated movies, even if they're usually directed at kids, but this one just didn't quite do it for me. The plot was all right and a decent cute-kids-movie cliche, which isn't such a bad thing. I thought the music was kind of lacking. Maybe I'm just a snob when it comes to musical animated films because I grew up watching so many Disney classics, but I thought the music was just trying a little to hard to seem modern and different. I'm sure it probably worked for some people and some of the songs were all right I guess, but for the most part, I wasn't impressed.

Overall, it was an all right movie, but not one of the animated films that will make it on my Possible Buy list.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Cowboys Vs. Aliens. It was fairly ok for what it was, and I enjoy a good Western, rare as they may be, and mashed up with aliens makes for an interesting concept.

Imo, it was utter bull.

Vernikova

Champion
The last one I saw was Way of the Dragon. It was kind of boring until the final fight scene between Lee and Norris. What the hell was up with the chest hair on Norris? The voices for the Asian characters were hilarious though.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
The last movie I saw was The Priest.

Actually surprised me, I didn't want to watch it at first cos I thought it was a horror movie and I hate horror. But it was actually pretty good. I could sit down and think of something really deep about the movie, if I decided to actually sit down and watch it again.