• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Psychic

Really and truly
Maleficent was ambitious. Unfortunately, Jolie's character was the only interesting one with any degree of depth, but damn do you root for her. A lot of the visual effects were awesome (her wings were easily my favourite part), but the CGI was weak in a few places. Definitely an interesting stab at a re-imagining, though you'll have to judge its success for yourself.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Recently re-watched Treasure Planet. Just in a Disney kind of mood after talking about it for a while.

So, so underrated.

OMG I love that film, probably one of my favourite animated movies.

Just watched Now You See Me for about the fifth time. I still find the massive plot twist(s) amazing.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
How To Train Your Dragon

I wanted to watch this before the second one comes out here next week and I very much enjoyed it.

bigbro223

I saw Gladiator last night, it was pretty good! Luckily, I was able to jump right in the beginning on TV.

Ketaru

Finally actually watched The Woman In Black. I was hoping that it wouldn't be too heavy on the common horror movie tropes.. it was. It wasn't moderately scary, maybe a little unnerving, I spent most of the movie laughing at Daniel Radcliffe's reaction faces to what was happening around him. *spoiler* The scene where he is walking back up to the marsh house after just going out and he sees the face in the window is the best: the zoom in on his face had me rolling.

I liked the book. Heard they made a lot of changes to the movie, though.

Tokimiya

snow queen.
Blended. It was actually really good and I was very surprised to actually laugh at Adam Sandler's movies the way I did with this one.

SmartD

Today, I watched Ernest and Celestine. That movie was so cute.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Watched "Curse of the Dragon Slayer" yesterday.

The movie was terrible, the costumes where terrible, CGI was terrible & the story was rushed to all heck. One of the main characters was an orc and well...his laugh made me want to kick puppies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Does this mean in theaters? I honestly can't even remember the movie I saw in theaters, tbh.

The last movie I watched was Tangled. I work in a school and I've been showing that to the kids so I was watching that along with them. I love that movie so much.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Does this mean in theaters? I honestly can't even remember the movie I saw in theaters, tbh.

The last movie I watched was Tangled. I work in a school and I've been showing that to the kids so I was watching that along with them. I love that movie so much.

No, it just means the last movie you saw anywhere :) Everyone seems to like that film, maybe I should give it a go...

I just watched Bad Words, which I had never heard of until the internet recommended it to me. It's a comedy about a 40 year old man entering Year 8 Spelling Bees. Enough said.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Girlfriend made me see The Fault In Our Stars with her. I hated it but she loved it so I guess she's happy I'm happy. At least this means she's going to see Days of Future Past with me next week.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Finally watched Xmen Days of Future Past. WOW WOW WOW!!! The movie was great! Pacing was really nice, story was great, fight scenes were awesome, and that ending scene was so cool to see. New timeline now, so now the Xmen movie universe has been rebooted, and only Xmen First Class and DOFP count. I can't believe they got the old actors back. Was bittersweet for me. The Last Stand was hated by almost everybody, but the old cast was great. They really don't look that old (Famke Janssen is still hot), but I doubt they'll be in any more X-Men movies, and instead will focus on the younger 80s. Some complaints I have, character development. Warpath, Blink, Bishop, and Sunspot are cool, but they only fight the Sentinels. No character development at all. Bishop is so cool, and he doesn't so anything that important. Blink's powers were cool though. Quicksilver was definitely mid-light. He would be a highlight if he wasn't in the movie for only 3 scenes! I guess that's it? I would have liked to see more of the new future, but only because I didn't want the movie to end.

Still loved this movie! This is my favorite Xmen movie now, and without a doubt is now my most favorite comic book movie. Can't wait for the Blu-Ray and watch the movie again.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Watched Galaxy Quest last night. I was expecting something really corny but it was actually pretty enjoyable. All the actors did a great job but Tony Shalhoub's character in particular was hilarious with how nonchalant he was throughout the whole thing.

SmartD

I saw Transformers: Age of Extinction today. It was cool.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
The Last Airbender. An absolute disgrace to the series. Casting and script was absolutely terrible, if you hadn't watched the series you wouldn't know what was going on. I could have done a better job than M Night Shyamalan.

Really want to go see Age of Extinction.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
How To Train Your Dragon 2

Cinema had some early showings. I'm still blown away. Seriously, it's one of the few sequels out there that I'd say is on par with the original. 10/10

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
transformers: age of extinction

i thought it was optimus prime's end, but it turns out there is still more to come as galvatron seems to be still alive.