• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
I watched The Help on TNT last night and i forgot how much i loved that movie!

I always die laughing when ms hilly eats minny's pies :'D

Psychic

Really and truly
Finally got to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 (in a theatre no less)! It was a lot of fun and a great ride, but there were a bunch of plot-holes that really bothered me. Also the whole theme of "patriarchal figure dies and is replaced by another dude" felt a little too safe and traditional.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I watched The Raid with my mate. It was pretty funny (yes I am sick in the head sometimes) seeing some guys shooting other guys, using like 1000000 bullets with automatic weapons from point blank. Like, what's the point...? I would rate it 7.5/10, and if you like shooters and police missions etc. the you should definitely watch it :D

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

i'm pretty sure its been very famous in the entire Japan, and when they said that the story will conclude they really did their part on ending Kenshin's fight with Shishio . I'm really thrilled on what I just saw especially that Sanosuke guy, the comedic type :D

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Out of randomness, I watched Cube after having it on my watchlist for 3 years. It's actually not that bad. As good as when I first saw Saw. Predictable plot, but it was entertaining. I shall watch the sequels.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I rewatched Hunger Games: Catching Fire yesterday night. It's not a bad movie, but it's nowhere near as good as the book. Though that scene where Katniss and Peeta kiss on the beach always gets me right in the feels.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Watched Rush Hour 2 for the first time in a long time. Man this film always makes for some good laughs no matter how many times I've seen it.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
2006 version of Charlotte's Web was on TV this morning. I was too lazy to change the channel. :D

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The Maze Runner. This movie had me feeling some feels all the way through. Especially at the end, it broke my heart. Looking forward to picking up the book series soon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The last movie I saw was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It wasn't great by any means, but it was better than I expected and at least enjoyable. There were only two things I think could've done to make this movie better:
  • Not put so much focus on April O'Neil (though the only way to do that would be to have someone else play her). There were some elements to this April that I liked such as how she was a struggling reporter wanting to have her first big break, but they went a little too far (even for Michael Bay's relationship with Megan)
  • They could've have at least referenced Homato Yoshi in some way, shape, or form such as him being the author of the ninjitsu book that Splinter found

5 ¼/10

Last edited:

Spectro889

At your assistance.
Oblivion. (yes, I know it released last year)

But still, it was a fantastic movie. Acting, music, everything was great.
I like futuristic films anyway. ^^

9/10

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Oblivion. (yes, I know it released last year)

But still, it was a fantastic movie. Acting, music, everything was great.
I like futuristic films anyway. ^^

9/10

I was just thinking of watching that one again just because I got a better TV now.
As for my previous watch: The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
Not bad for a third installment. You just gotta watch it like a macho. No deep meaning to the story, no hidden messages, just good old fashion action with modern graphics.

Keysmash

buys meat
Saw Blue Is The Warmest Color / La Vie d'Adèle – Chapitres 1 & 2 yesterday. I couldn't concentrate on anything because of Seydoux's tooth gap. I literally could not stop staring at it. i hate myself