• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

SmartD

Today, I watched ParaNorman. It was a neat movie.

Maedar

Banned
Guardians of the Galaxy.

Slow summer for movies, but that one was okay.

Drummerdude

Gone Girl. I haven't read the book so I had no idea what to expect. Really good film. Both Ben Affleck and Rosemund Pike were great! Would like to see this one in the Best Picture race.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Walk Among the Tombstones. I knew there'd be blood, but I didn't think it would be that violent. =P It wasn't bad; had no idea it was based off a book so I might go and read it if and when I have time...

SmartD

Today I watched Ace Ventura. I've seen most of that movie a long time ago.

Mxgneto

Master of Magnetism
X-men: First Class on DVD and Guardians of the Galaxy in theatres. u v u

Both were really good films and I enjoyed them greatly.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Saw Dracula in theaters. I liked it. Then again, I rarely hate a movie. I like the take on the origins of the curse. It's a decent film.

footnest

Hi, The last movie I saw was "Mirror, Mirror". This is not rather new but i find it entertaining. I guess, it is one of the most wonderful tales of all time. It is also a comedy fantasy film based on the fairy tale " Snow White". I also cannot forget the spectacular landscapes and architecture that I saw in the movie.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Last movies I saw were Gantz and Gantz 2...they are a bit weird (lol thanks to Japan) but it was pretty epic for me

Geekachu

Navin

MALDREAD
I saw Gone Girl the other week. Hands down the best film I've seen this year. The ending is genius.

I too watched Gone Girl. It was very well-made and several interesting themes about modern-day marriage, economic effect on family life, media, public image, etc. A f-ed up plot though, especially THAT one scene. It's not a movie I can watch more than once however.

-----

I also saw Edge of Tomorrow. Surprisingly pretty good. I felt it could have done a little bit more with the plot and variety of action sequences, but overall, a solid sci-fi film with good acting.

Keysmash

buys meat
Saw Annabelle. Pretty bad, as expected. Maybe a little better than The Conjuring, of which it is a prequel of sorts. Was worth it, though, since I got to waste all my money on claw machines afterward with friends.

Psychic

Really and truly
Watched Monuments Men while digesting after Canadian Thanksgiving. The tone was a little all over the place, and there was a sore lack of female characters, but it was a neat film overall.

Bard_

Faith & Honor
Twelve Years a Slave and The Hobbit 2.
Slavery is a very hard topic, eh. I mean, what it shows there is bad, really bad. I didn't thought stuff was that bad. And if it was bad there, can't imagine how it was here. One of the saddest histories on this world.
Hobbit 2 is simply amazing, there's no words to define it!!!

Ruas

Flags of our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima. [2006]
Both are great movies. A good history lesson too.