• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I just watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire.

Yesterday, I went and saw Ready Player One. I thought it was good movie. Of the more than one hundred "easter egg" references, I only remembered seventeen of the references.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
A Wrinkle in Time

Let me just say that I feel really really awful for the editors for the film for having to work with some really shitty shots. I thought YourMovieSucks was exaggerating, but it's true. Like there's no way these shot compositions should've been acceptable for a feature film, I couldn't believe what I was seeing half the time. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why this film bombed.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Thought it was ok.

M.P.

Retired
I saw Ant-Man last weekend. It was a great movie, I probably should get it on Blu-ray.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just saw My Neighbor Totoro. Really liked it :).

M.P.

Retired
Watched Captain America: Civil War today. Really great film, though I probably should have watched the two previous Captain America films before this one.

M.P.

Retired
Rewatched both The Amazing Spider-Man films recently. First film was great and second was alright as well.

I remember being quite disappointed they cancelled the third film, but Homecoming turned out so well I don't mind anymore.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
A pair: Darkest Hour and The Post. Both really good.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Solo

It was hard for me to really give a damn about anything that went on on-screen because it was just a boring film. Went on for too long if you ask me. Ron Howard had to have done the best he could, but nothing he did could've saved this film.

Kage-Pikachu

Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the second to last movie I saw but I saw Tammy the other day and despite being slow it turned out to be a fun comedy. I have mixed feelings about The Last Jedi.

When you think about it, the terrible events that happened were due to the actions of Finn, Po, and Rose. If it wasn't for Finn and Rose going on their own to infiltrate the ship, the code breaker NEVER would have been in the picture and the escape plan would have worked. The only reason the escape plan largely failed was because of Finn and Rose' actions. The heroes accomplished NOTHING and it seemed like the mandatory villain victory felt forced. I knew that the First Order needed a victory to remain a threat, but the way they went with it made the blame fall SOLEY on the main characters (bar Rey)

Scammel

Solo - easily the best Star Wars film since The Force Awakens. The fact that it's Star Wars is incidental, which is great.