• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Yesterday I went and saw Solo A Star Wars Story. I really enjoyed it. For a droid, L3-37 was an interesting character.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Solo was amazing
So much better than the Force Awakens or the Last Garbage.

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
The Dark Tower, based off of Stephen King's The Dark Tower book series, and it was terrible. Having read the first book, I was vastly disappointed by how different the movie adaptation was as it's really unfaithful to the book, having a barebones plot throughout the whole thing and only giving a cursory glance at its main characters. The fact that it's clearly trying to cram so many books into 90 minutes worth of runtime made the experience a slog to sit through as I didn't care about what happened to those characters, or what was going on in the incomprehensible mess of a story.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Ocean’s 8. Definitely is not my favorite movie, I was very unhappy with the ending of the movie, tbh, but overall, it was not a bad movie.

Manchee

extra toasty
I finally got around to seeing Black Panther with my best friend. We really liked it! He doesn't watch the Marvel movies and I've seen all of them now except for Infinity War, but we were both able to enjoy it. I thought that it did a great job at not requiring you to see all of the others. I also really appreciate that the movie did not at all feel like a Marvel movie the full way through. It felt separate and really good, and I needed that from this universe because too many of the movies don't feel different from each other. I'd give it a 7/10.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I saw Incredibles 2 yesterday and can say it was enjoyable. After waiting fourteen years it feels like the proper continuation of the story. I could the Screenslayers motivations a bidding odd though.

Cutty

Forever now
Hereditary
Probably the best horror movie this year after A Quiet Place.

Ant-Man and the Wasp
Better and funnier than the first one. It's just it doesn't really have a bad ass villain, and some jokes are draggy.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just got done watching Kubo and the Two Strings. Loved it. It was a very nice movie.

Marchbaby

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, it was not as good as the last one but it was far from a terrible movie. I do hope the sequel takes more risks but I love Blue. Despite her small size she is quite a fighter.

Acerola

::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::
The Incredibles 2!

Worth it!
But to wait 14 years...not so much :x

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Saw The Incredibles 2 just now. A well-deserved sequel.

Kage-Pikachu

The First Purge, it was pretty cool, had some humorous elements to (mostly reactions). There was one scene that almost screamed The Dark Knight in the film (only no nurse uniform).

Nice little origin to the Purge series.