• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I saw Cars 2 a few weeks ago

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... I wish that i was better...

Sam2010

Cheers
Cowboys and Aliens

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I saw that two weeks ago, and it was AWESOME!oneoneone

I'm thinking of seeing Rise of the PotA. Is it any good?

Flame Mistress

Rio, on the flight back to London from Korea. Watched it twice. It was that funny. =)

Also other latest films include Kung Fu Panda 2 (on the same flight) and HP Deathly Hallows 2 (I think I nearly cried at the Snape's Memories bit).

orangezilla

Who's dar man
300, it was alright i guess

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
The last movie I saw in theaters was Captain America; I just know that they're gonna make a sequel!!
More recently, last night, my brother and I watched Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension... even though we're probably a little too old for cartoons (It's surprisingly rated G as a regular cartoon show btw)
It was very funny though ^^

Gladeshadow

Either Saw or Let the Right One In. Saw was ok but i found Let the Right One In more interesting.

BlazingCold

Rio, it was hilarious. I won't spoil the rest for yall.