• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Craft. Very interesting movie about spells and witchcraft.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I just saw the first two Sonic movies for the first time this week. Everyone was telling me to watch them and that they were both really good. So I finally got around to watching them.

How in the world did I miss these?! They are WAY better than I thought they'd be. They do have alot of goofy (and downright hilarious) moments, but there's an actual plot being built here. Sonic has a freaking backstory (that's kind of dramatic and really sad), and he gets ACTUAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! There is potential here, if they keep going the way they are.

Sleep in fear though. The Sonic franchise is known for gut punches. So far we've been relatively safe in that regard, but we're still kind of in intro territory here. If the next movie is an Adventure 2 adaptation, who knows? And if they go beyond that, who REALLY knows?

urrutiap

watched the director's cut version of Ridley Scott's Legend yesterday.

this weekendf Im watching St Elmo's FIre on Tubi along with Jackie Chan's first Drunken Master movie

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
The 2022 Hellraiser reboot - 6/10
It's not too bad, nothing fantastic or anything but competently done, and much better than a lot of the straight-to-video Hellraiser sequels. The cast are all fine, there's some nice set design and the Cenobites all look good, and while the movie does get off to a slow start it does pick up and get going soon enough for the slow start to not be an issue. It's an OK movie, but sadly not quite enough to get Hellraiser out of the hole it's been in for the last 25 years.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Outside of seeing a few cameos from the Tokyo Drift cast members the Fast 9 movie is just straight ass. In my opinion this franchise had two different peaks, the first film where it was more about street racing and then Fast Five which introduced the Luke Hobbs character. It's ironic because as soon as The Rock joined the franchise he took it to new heights while with John Cena it dropped significantly. So that means John Cena is inferior to The Rock not only in Pro Wrestling but in Hollywood as well.

1.Fast Five
2.The Fast and the Furious
3.Fast & Furious 6
4.Tokyo Drift
5.Furious 7
6.The Fate of the Furious
7.Hobbs & Shaw
8.Fast & Furious (2009)
9.2 Fast 2 Furious
10.Fast 9

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. The last Marvel movie I watched was Endgame. I have not seen either of the first two Guardians movies. And my viewing even before Endgame is very sporadic.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Finally got around to watching Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3. It was really the last MCU movie I cared about at this point.

So glad that it actually turned out really good. As a send off for the Guardians team, it was a really solid farewell. Plenty of comedy, and also lots of emotional moments.

I had heard there were some dark moments as well, and there definitely were, but I feel like it might have been overexaggerated a bit. Then again, maybe I set my expectations too high.

Soundtrack was great as well, as is to be expected. I mean, any soundtrack with Bruce Springsteen, The Replacements, and Alice Cooper is definitely gonna win me over.

Not sure how I'd rank it among the other two films yet, as I'd need time to let it settle, but I'm glad we got a really solid trilogy out of this franchise. Captain America is the only other MCU trilogy that delivered on that, in my opinion.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Love Homecoming and No Way Home, but not really a fan of Far From Home. It's fine and has its moments, but the entire scenario feels a bit weird coming off the events of Endgame, and Peter and MJ's relationship feels a bit forced.
I assumed most people enjoyed the first two films considering they kept saying Tom Holland is the best Spider-Man. I liked some parts from Homecoming and Far from Home but I rarely have the urge to rewatch. No Way Home on the other hand really impressed me despite some of it's flaws in the first half.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
I assumed most people enjoyed the first two films considering they kept saying Tom Holland is the best Spider-Man. I liked some parts from Homecoming and Far from Home but I rarely have the urge to rewatch. No Way Home on the other hand really impressed me despite some of its flaws in the first half.
It depends who you ask. I think it’s a fine enough MCU film, but doesn’t feel very much like Spider-Man to me.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
It depends who you ask. I think it’s a fine enough MCU film, but doesn’t feel very much like Spider-Man to me.
The way I saw it he went from Iron Boy Jr. to Spider-Man towards the very end of the movie. Erased everyones' memory of Spider-Man's actual identity, moved into his own apartment and then finally has the RESPONSIBILITY of being a superhero, which means no Tony Stark and no Avengers to bail you out of tough situations.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
The way I saw it he went from Iron Boy Jr. to Spider-Man towards the very end of the movie. Erased everyones' memory of Spider-Man's actual identity, moved into his own apartment and then finally has the RESPONSIBILITY of being a superhero.
Sorry, I was referring to Far From Home in the previous post, not No Way Home. Should have clarified. Agree with your point though. If anything NWH did elevate FFH a bit, if only because the whole trilogy served as an interesting new take on the Spider-Man "origin" story.