• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Yesterday i saw Journey 2 The Mysterious Island. It was an okay movie. Also saw the first Final Destination and the first 20 mins of the rest at my cousins house as well.

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
Night Watch (1997). It was pretty awful, I feel asleep on it 45 minutes through. I just couldn't develop an interest in the plot.

Flash Sport

Whatcha gotta say?
Last night I watched The Cell and part of the House of Flying Daggers because the DVD had scratches and started messing up.

Buchou

filch some swag
Shallow Hal. I never did like that movie.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Paranormal Activity 3. I enjoyed it a lot, much more than the last one. Nice blend of the series' mythology and some very well done scares. These movies are also much more fun if you watch with your jumpy friends.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I just finished watching The Duchess and it was just as amazing as it was the first time I saw it. It's quite shocking how things were so different back in those days. I felt quite sorry for the Duchess, her marriage and how helpless she was, but it was nice to see her have a moment with Mr Grey at least. I am actually quite surprised at the leniency the Duke kept for her when she revealed to him that she was pregnant with another man's child. Even though he had countless affairs, I thought he'd have a much worse reaction towards her, but then I guess asking her to give up her child is bad enough.

TehLulzMastur

X-Men 3: The Last Stand. I'd only seen the first two before I watched this the other day, and I have to say; I'm very jealous of the TehLulzMastur who didn't watch X-Men 3. Allow me to go on a small rant. Why wasn't Nightcrawler in this movie? Why was he replaced with Angel, who only appeared in five scenes, especially since he only talked in three of them? Why did they waste the opportunity to have the entire original X-Men team all together in one scene? Why was Colossus wasted? Why was Multiple Man wasted? Why was Psylocke wasted? Why wasn't Nightcrawler in this movie? Why was Xavier's death so anticlimactic? Why was Cyclops' death not shown? What was the point of the love triangle between Rogue, Bobby, and Kitty Pryde, when it gets an extremely lazy resolution? And for the love of god, why wasn't Nightcrawler in this movie?!!

If I could sum up X-Men 3 in two words, it would be wasted opportunities.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
The last movies i have watched were Final Destination 5, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, and How To Train Your Dragon. :p

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
I watched Alvin and the Chimpmunks 3 at the movies again with my friends since they other movie we were going to see was full.

The last movie i saw was Pokemon the movie 14 ! I saw both versions by the way. White in theaters,black on CN.