• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Back to the Future, the first one.
I love that series, its so hilarious!
"How did your parents meet and fall in love?"
"Oh well my Mom's dad hit Dad with the car....wait he hit me with the car..."
"Great Scott!" lol

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
The last new movie I watched was "The Inbetweeners Movie". I'm a huge fan of the series and the film was one of the only times where a movie based on a TV show was in no way a disappointment. I laughed more than I think I've laughed at any comedy for the last several years, not to mention all the perfectly cringeworthy moments. It's not a film I would recommend for everyone, but if you like comedy that has a bit of a sadistic edge to it then you'll enjoy it from beginning to end.

Spy Kids 4-D: I hated this movie i was forced to see this movie because my cousin wanted to see it, i left early to play the games they had in the theaters arcade in the arcade i won 1000 tickets from a price is right game o_o i wasn't the only one in the arcade, there was a kid that left the Captain America movie early because it was too boring for him. i saw Captain America and it wasn't boring...but he said he was 8 so that must be it.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
Harry Potter because I'm poor and only see movies that I really really want to see.

Gafoozle

Look mommy!
I saw Captain America. Normally I only go to the Marvel films to see what it's all about, but this one was actually pretty good.

cpkmn23

Whatever
The last movie I saw in the cinema was Transformers 3, but the last movie I actually watched was Submarine, and it's my new favourite.

ninetails012

teh wild card
in the theaters, the last one i saw was the green latern. the last movie i watched was super troopers.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.
Like I said before, there were parts from the book that they should've kept in (Ariana Dumbledore's backstory, for example).

I also recently saw Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Movie in theaters? Um... I don't really know. Haven't been to the movies in a while.

At home, though, the last movie I watched all the way through was Hoodwinked 2. It's not a bad movie, but it's not good either. It was at least entertaining, though they could have done better with the story. I was so looking forward to Boingo doing the Hannibal Lecter hissing, he didn't do that, probably would have been obvious. It didn't make me laugh like the first one did, but it had its moments. Why were they so mean to Japeth in this one? That was cruel.

Prior to it, I watched Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame twice 8D. My parents still need to watch it, though Mom questions why I wanted it in the first place.

KickAsh

halted development
^Up is a great movie.

The last movie I saw was Mystery Team. It was pretty funny, but nothing special.

ChuckNorris

Cars 2

I normally don't like kids movies but will make an exception for Pixar

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Just watched the remake of Fright Night. It was pretty good. Colin Ferrel was realy creepy and David Tennant was funny as hell.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

SkyKing

New Beginnings
In theaters Cowboys and Aliens, on T.V. Back to the Future Part2.