• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

In the movies, the last thing I saw was Harry Potter 7 (Which was amazing)
On DVD, the last movie I watched was Megamind. I was surprised though that I actually liked Megamind and was amused the entire movie. That is saying something, I usually do not like Dreamworks films at all.

KickAsh

halted development
Saw 30 Minutes or Less last night. Classic dopey comedy, but it really had its moments. There were annoying times when the movie left questions unanswered, but overall it's a silly movie with really funny characters and scenes. I recommend it if you like stupid, silly, buddy movies.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Yesterday I saw The Crazies. Pretty decent but there were times where it didn't really felt like a horror movie at all. Then there were parts like that scene with the school principal and a pitchfork. Not that scary but it really creeped me out.

Some random movie on TV that I saw was The Water Horse.

SmartD

I saw Stand By Me yesterday. It was a nice movie.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Saw "Take Me Home Tonight". It was a bit cliche' in some points, mostly predictable, but it was pretty fun to watch.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Dragonball Evolution. It was such a fail that it was funny. Except for Jamie Chung, she was hot.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Bruce Almighty =D lol Always a fun one to watch.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Back to the Future part 3, and just now, Aladdin lol