• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Went to the theater and say Lion King in 3D. Lion King, is of course, classic and awesome. Love seeing it in theater. Didn't care much for the 3D though. It worked in places, but wasn't really something I thought worked fantastically. There's only so much you can do with a 2D animated movie. But, still, it was an amazing experience in theaters :)

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
So I saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy earlier. And it was brilliant. It was slightly hard to follow sometimes, but it's supposed to be so it didn't take away from it at all. It wasn't action-packed by any means, but very suspenseful and just sort of quietly majestic, and it was very impressive watching all of the threads of the plot come together. I would recommend seeing it for the cast and the acting if nothing else. Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy and Benedict Cumberbatch are absolutely astonishing.

And that was my two cents. Or pence.

Last edited:

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Our Idiot Brother. It was annoying and I couldn't sit through it. What a way to waste my weeks pay.

The next movie I plan to see is Dolphin Tail.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

It's been a while since I saw the first one (been meaning to get around to it), but I find it weird how I prefer watching the sequel over the first. I guess it's because I just love Bill Nighy's portrayal as Davy Jones, and just how he and the crew looks. And the Kraken, the Kraken's fun. Shame he didn't get such a big role in the third movie.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I saw Abduction earlier today. Aside from the cheesy romance subplot, plot inconsistencies, short length, the occasional cliché, and a badly pulled of cliffhanger, it was okay. The fight and chase scenes were pretty cool, although a little unrealistic. Jason Isaacs and Alfred Molina were probably the best actors in this film.

Lesquid

Captain America :D I was so relieved it was good! The old ones with Reb brown... oh my...

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Well if this is about movies in the cinema then the last movie i saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. It was awesome! I've read the series like thrice. :D

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade was the last film I have seen. Thought it was great but it kinda got annoying when a commercial came after about every 5 minuets when it was on TV. It was funny when I thought that I heard someone in the film said about them being Mickey Mouse. Other than that , Probably either going to watch the other three films in the Indiana Jones series or To Kill a Mockingbird. The last one would be since because that I have been reading the novel as part in my English class this year.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Classic and hilarious, yet it brings it around to family. Love it so much : D

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
The Lion King 3D. Yesterday, actually. I love The Lion King, so I had to see it for my birthday with a few friends! It's not that 3dish...but it's The Lion King still. I was such a fangirl during Be Prepared. xD

Meatrean

The Return of the Living Dead.
Ye' olde' movie. Haha, my brother wanted to watch it with me, so I couldn't decline.

jab2033

Megamind has been on the HBO channels the last week. Watched that, and Ice Age.

ROFLMAO

Children of Men. It's a good movie, interesting story.

muslera86

Drew Fangirl<3
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. It's an amazing movie, and fantastic finish!