• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Astro Boy not a bad movie but not a good one either like it has a confusing storyline and the characters just really to my nerves.

Last edited:

SmartD

Puss in Boots, it was entertaining and funny.

Geekachu

It was jumpy in parts, and was a bit tense towards the start... But then it got repetetive and ridiculous, and wasn't that scary. It was a huge let down.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The Big Year. Go see this movie, it's hilarious!

Meowth City

Staff member
Cinema: The Lion King 3D (at the IMAX) - I finally got to see my favourite movie of all time just yesterday. It was epic, truly epic.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I just finished watching Insidious for the first time. (yeah I missed it last year) I thought my Uni friends were trying to fool me into believing it was a really scary horror movie, because I was laughing so much throughout that movie. How does that pass off as horror?... lmao!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The last movie I saw? If you mean in theaters it was Harry Potter 7 part 2. In general? It was actually Sharkboy and Lavagirl. It came on Disney channel while I was channel surfing and I had nothing better to do so I told myself "What else am I doing?" so I watched it. I believe that werewolf teen from Twilight played Sharkboy. I wonder what he thinks about it now?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The Adventures of Tintin in cinema.
Huge Tintin fan. Was it an excellent tip of the hat to the comics (I'm a Canuck, comes out later this year for us)?

Last movie I saw was Puss N Boots.......worst movie I've seen in years. Predictable, boring, and it dragged on forever. For the sake of your funny bone I do not suggest this movie.

Last movie in theaters was Harry Potter And TDH Pt. 2 which was probably one of the best movies like ever, I love the books :p

Probably last movie at my house was Avatar, which I have watched twice and wasnt impressed either time.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Winneh the Pooh (2011 film) was the last film I have seen. It was so nostalgic to me with all of the characters in the film I remember from the show when I was growing up. Kinda think of how uncanny it is that my personality being almost the same as Tigger , which was my favorite character in anything when I was growing up. Probably might thinking of either seeing Jack and Jill , Tower Heist , or Puss in Boots this weekend.

Clock

Time-And-Space
Captain America --- I WANT TO SEE THE NEW AVENGERS MOVIE NOW!!!

emogirl

Panda-chan.
I watched Edward Scissorhands with my sister and brother, and it took a lot of convincing to make my brother watch it, hahah. My sister's boyfriend was actually named after that movie, his mom is, uh...yeah. Don't worry, he has normal hands. xD