• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

It's an OK movie. One of Nicholas Cage's better movies. However, casting kinda sucked...

:644:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I hate that movie so much. he just does the same thing everyday, over and over. It's really annoying.

Oh it's not that bad, I actually like it: ) It's funny from my point of view anyway XD let's see another movie....Jurassic Park!!

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Last night I watched Cowboys and Aliens and Super 8. Both were pretty good. I didn't have high expectations for either of them, but they both suprised me. Cowboys and Aliens was kinda farfetched, but it was still pretty good. Super 8 was really good.

IMO:
Groundhog Day: It's ok. (I'm not a big Bill Murray fan, but I do like Andie MacDowell.)
2nd Star Wars: I'm a fan of SW so I liked it.
Sorcerer's Apprentice: I liked it too, and you are right: It's one of Nicholas Cage's better films
Jurassic Park: I liked all of them. For their day, they were really good. I am hoping #4 kicks off soon.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
The reason why Cowboys and Aliens didn't do so well was b/c of that title. It kind of throws people off guard. I want to see it but the title was one of the reasons why I didn't. I still want to see it though

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
The reason why Cowboys and Aliens didn't do so well was b/c of that title. It kind of throws people off guard. I want to see it but the title was one of the reasons why I didn't. I still want to see it though

You are right about the title, but I would recommend watching it. The acting is solid and the story is ok. The story is original (mixing Cowboys and Aliens), but a bit farfetched. If you like Sci-Fi or Cowboy movies then you will probably like it.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
I just saw a film called We are the Night. It was a German vampire film with american voice-overs. it was funny ^_^

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
You are right about the title, but I would recommend watching it. The acting is solid and the story is ok. The story is original (mixing Cowboys and Aliens), but a bit farfetched. If you like Sci-Fi or Cowboy movies then you will probably like it.

Yeah, I'll totally see it now. I just need to rent it or something.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I really want to see MI4. Hopefully (If I can get someone to go with me) I will get to see it tomorrow.
Silent Hill was pretty good. I watched it at the theaters and it was one of the freakiest movies I have ever seen (or it was when it came out several years ago and being on the big screen). I am looking forward to the second one.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Before i watched Star Wars 3. Now i have 3 more to go. I always watched The Lottery Ticket. It wasn't to bad. I think I'm watching to many movies.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
Super eight :D

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Last year for English we had Anime as our topic and we got to watch Spirited Away. I thought it was actually a good movie. Our teacher said we could also watch Howls Moving castle but we never got to. before i watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and National Lampoons Vacation.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
a. Cowboys and Aliens . (The most awkward way to fight aliens is being a country person)
b. Despicable Me (I got a feeling that those girls may become like Gru or is it vice versa?)
c. The old classic star trek series saga (I -V)(AWESOME but of course, in the previous time. Now I dunno which is better? This or star wars? Its too hard to choose between these two ...-_-)

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Jackass 3.5 and Jackass 3D. Looks fun, might as well try it while trying to hurt myself.