• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

catzeye

Writer's Block
The last movie I saw was Red Tails. It was nice. Nothing more, nothing less.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Yesterday I saw the Inbetweeners movie. It was hilarious.

Two day ago I saw Warhorse. Its a masterpiece of film.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Last night I watched The Chronicals of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It was awesome with the battle at the end.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Underworld.

Kate Beckinsale is yum, yum.

Entreri10

In Theaters: The new Muppet Movie
At home: Star Trek (JJ Abrams)

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I just watched the third Transformers movie. It was the only one I didn't get to see in theaters. I am not a huge Transformers fan, but I think I liked it better than the first two.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's technically a short film, but I'm counting it as a movie.

Casey Jones

Yes, THAT Casey Jones.

This is only a 35-minute film, but it was an AWESOME 35-minute film. Seriously, no words can describe just how cool it is to watch Casey train himself to become a vigilante (also, I may end up giving away something if I try explaining it). I may not have read the comic book, but I heard you don't actually see why he became a vigilante in any official sources (correct me if I'm wrong). It may be a fan film, but it certainly doesn't look like it. They really made sure they got it spot-on with him.

The film's only viewable through the Internet (though they do give DVDs to people who donate money), so I highly recommend Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans go look it up now (I'm not posting a link to the website as it's considered advertising). It's rather violent, though, quite a lot of blood is in it, just a heads-up.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
It's technically a short film, but I'm counting it as a movie.

Casey Jones

Yes, THAT Casey Jones.

This is only a 35-minute film, but it was an AWESOME 35-minute film. Seriously, no words can describe just how cool it is to watch Casey train himself to become a vigilante (also, I may end up giving away something if I try explaining it). I may not have read the comic book, but I heard you don't actually see why he became a vigilante in any official sources (correct me if I'm wrong). It may be a fan film, but it certainly doesn't look like it. They really made sure they got it spot-on with him.

The film's only viewable through the Internet (though they do give DVDs to people who donate money), so I highly recommend Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans go look it up now (I'm not posting a link to the website as it's considered advertising). It's rather violent, though, quite a lot of blood is in it, just a heads-up.

That's awesome. My brother use to be a huge TMNT fan and I watched all the movies with him. We never knew there was a Casey Jones movie. I will definitely have to check it out. :)

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I just saw Drive, and it's definitely my movie of choice for 2011. The acting, minimalist writing, and amazing aesthetic just wasn't surpassed by anything else last year. The soundtrack is brilliant, too.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
A Clockwork Orange.

Pretty much one of the reasons I love movies so much. Not much I can say about this movie that hasn't been said before. Although it helps that its like the dozenth time I have seen it. Amazing writing, amazing characters, and amazing imagery and scenery.

Without a doubt, Alex DeLarge has to be one of my favorite movie characters ever.

If you call yourself a movie fan, you have to watch this film.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Last night I watched The Chronicals of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It was awesome with the battle at the end.

oh yeah, the battle at the end was epic but
Susan just HAD to kiss Caspian, did she? -.-

Saw a few "old" movies this week; Tron Legacy (because it's techno :D) and various superhero movies with my dad. (Captain America, Thor, Green Lantern, and Iron Man 2.) Thor was the worst out of all of them -.- That movie was such a letdown. Oh, and BTW, the ending of Captain America isn't much of a cliffhanger if you watch The Avengers on Disney XD (or Netflix, only one season tho last time I checked). It answers all the questions :p

Last edited:

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
(Oh my god, I haven't been on here in AGES. I definately have some catching up to do...)

I've seen quite a few movies recently: I seen 'Who framed Roger Rabbit?' for I've always wanted to see it, as well as 'Little shop of horrors' because i'm doing a school prduction for it so I need learn the songs I'm in.
Also, I've managed to watch 'Resident Evil:Degeneration' (the CGI film) for the second time.It's definately worth a watch if you're a fan of the game series and much better than the live action ones.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most recent movie I saw was Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I was with my younger cousin so I took her to see it as a treat. It's just as good as the original was.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Carrie (2002)

I'm really starting to become a movie nerd. Maybe because I spent too much time on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com or I'm just delving into a world that I should have a long time ago. It's like the equivalent of liking something, then developing taste. Its probably the best feeling you will ever get.

And following that, I finally sat down and watched this movie in it's entirety and it is really a shame it took me so long. My dad always quoted the line "They're all gonna laugh at you" and I always asked him where it was from and this was it.

All I can say is, wow. Having not seen the original, this makes me want to see it more. But due to the time it was made, it might be a bit dated for me, so I'm honestly okay with seeing this one and it was probably better if I do. Even if its a TV movie remake, it still is on par with any theatrically released movie.

As good as this movie was, it was the ending that got me loving it. I absolutely LOVED Carrie breakdown. Just when she thought she was walking on air, her whole world comes crashing down. And while everyone thinks its funny, she goes on what is probably one of the most terrifying rampages ever. What makes is scene is that she doesn't say a single word. She doesn't shout, fail around or run around like some movie monster or villain. She just stands there, creating chaos not caring if a single person lives or dies. Granted, she wasn't consciously aware of it, but still, damn that was scary. Fear simply achieved by just showing her bending everything to her will without so much as a second thought.

Carrie pretty much sets the standard "Not to be ****ed with". You screw with her, and she'll electrocute you and leave you to cook in a gym on prom night.

Loved Carrie and Sue's characters at the end. Sort of reminds me of Owen and Abby from another one of my recent favorite movies, so I guess I'm a sucker for relationships like that. There's just something so cute about Sue being the only one that cared about her. The scenes they have together are really touching and sweet. They have this nice dynamic that I wish they delved into more, but only with these incarnations of the characters, not from the other film.

So in short, I really liked this movie, and will probably try to track down the original film. But for now, I still love this one.

My movie obsession is growing much bigger now.